All things Marvel Legends/Marvel Select/Marvel Universe

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Fun fun
d8b9b182ba189067f8bb52a4771c743a.jpg
5d3b0f81b51fcd1e4983048833ed5ba2.jpg

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Im still looking for Vintage wave Storm. If yall see one, please scoop her for me. Im not worried if the package is damaged (like one someone mentioned seeing the other day).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dang. Today, BBTS listing for Storm went from Pre-order Sold Out to just plain ol Sold Out. Maybe I should start panicking...

Is there any chance Rogue might see some kind of reissue? With most of the Jim Lee designs available now or shortly shes sadly very expensive right now and leaves a big hole in my collection.

Thank you Hasbro for making 80th Cap a Walmart exclusive I appreciate how difficult you made it for me to finish off my 80th collection.

Thank you Hasbro for making 80th Cap a Walmart exclusive I appreciate how difficult you made it for me to finish off my 80th collection.

Dude seriously! between this and worthy Cap... I guess Hasbro just doesnt want me to own captain America figures.

Is there any chance Rogue might see some kind of reissue? With most of the Jim Lee designs available now or shortly shes sadly very expensive right now and leaves a big hole in my collection.

I would say its very highly likely! Although she would probably be different in some way.

same exact thing here. It seems our only chances are the split seconds of time they show in stock on the website.

I customized the ML Psylocke with the Select head sculpt and Psy Blade

Is the head too big for Legends?

UfRzHi7.jpg

9z4McGc.jpg

Back