All things Marvel Legends/Marvel Select/Marvel Universe

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Man the punishment my wallet is taking just from Hasbro alone is insane that’s not even counting other collectibles and blu-rays.

These double packs are murder lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Stopped by my local GameStop per the recommendation, and I got to see the Wolverine vs. Hulk 2-pack. Naturally all of them in my area are claimed (preorder). I immediately preordered it from BBTS because Hulk looks AWESOME! I was honestly shocked. I’ve seen pictures, but he’s quite a sight to behold in-hand.

Do they usually re-stock online? I hate exclusives.

When's the 80th Cap supposed to hit Wal-Mart anyhow? Do we have a date? Is it some time in August or has it already happened?

I couldn't even find a single-pack comic Thanos last year and had to order online. The stores in my area are terrible.

Do they usually re-stock online? I hate exclusives.

When's the 80th Cap supposed to hit Wal-Mart anyhow? Do we have a date? Is it some time in August or has it already happened?

I couldn't even find a single-pack comic Thanos last year and had to order online. The stores in my area are terrible.

They're starting to restock more regularly, but they sell-out within an hour or two. You just have to check regularly. I've also heard of people placing orders and having them canceled, just know that can happen.

Yes the 80th Captain America hit Walmart.com on Friday, now sold out.

Still haven't had luck finding worthy Cap at TRU (I'm in Canada) in my area and it's not online. I'm probably going to have to hit up eBay and pay $60 for it. Very annoying that the Cap everyone wants is a store exclusive while quantum suit Cap is warming the pegs everywhere.

I read on the boards a while ago about Hasbro Pulse doing free shipping if you order three+ figures - was that a promotion or is that standard fare for them? Couldn't find any info on the site without going through check out.

I read on the boards a while ago about Hasbro Pulse doing free shipping if you order three+ figures - was that a promotion or is that standard fare for them? Couldn't find any info on the site without going through check out.

Every time I’ve purchased 3+ figures it has been free shipping (no promo code entered). You can confirm if you add them to your Carr and start the checkout process to see what the shipping costs will be.

What are they advertising or selling at the bottom right box? with all box cover arts of the previous releases

hototys.jpg

It says right there on their website:
US Domestic
FedEx Smartpost / FedEx Home Delivery
$0 - $49.99 = $7.99
Free standard shipping on orders over $50.00

3 figures at $20 each = $60 That qualifies for free shipping.
I've also ordered three figures with one as a preorder and still had free shipping.

It says right there on their website:

3 figures at $20 each = $60 That qualifies for free shipping.
I've also ordered three figures with one as a preorder and still had free shipping.

If you sign up with a pulse account, you get free shipping on everything. I dont know if they charge for it now, but I signed up when the site was launched for free, and I get fee shipping on single figures.

Hasbo Pulse has become my go-to for Marvel Legends and Black series figures now!

If you sign up with a pulse account, you get free shipping on everything. I dont know if they charge for it now, but I signed up when the site was launched for free, and I get fee shipping on single figures.

Hasbo Pulse has become my go-to for Marvel Legends and Black series figures now!

They charge for it now i believe it's $50 for the membership.

Back