All things Marvel Legends/Marvel Select/Marvel Universe

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Huh. I liked the olive color scheme of the previous Camo Punisher more. Thought this one would be a sure buy, but no longer.

This head looks perfect for Matt Murdock too

1110250519.jpg

I don't have any other version except for Toy Biz, does this look re-engineered?
View attachment 461666

Well, I'm thinking about the 3.75" figure and a couple of others where the wings attach to the arms in slots. They don't stay on and were cheaply done. If these wings are attached I think it will be good. I was hoping Diamond Select would do their version of the classic Vulture at some point because I didn't like Hasbro's attempt at wings.

It looks good, but I prefer her classic costume. She's also about 7 inches tall.
Here's a better picture with DOOM!
View attachment 461667

When you say "classic" do mean her savage outfit? I like that too. I've never seen this look though and I really like her face and hair. I always wanted a She-Hulk in her simple and basic purple tights she wore during the Buscema/Palmer run in the late 80s. I like the way she was written by Stern back then. And yes, that Doom is boss!

C9ZGe_zVoAAxAIG.jpg

When you say "classic" do mean her savage outfit? I like that too. I've never seen this look though and I really like her face and hair. I always wanted a She-Hulk in her simple and basic purple tights she wore during the Buscema/Palmer run in the late 80s. I like the way she was written by Stern back then. And yes, that Doom is boss!

I'm actually referring to her purple outfit you posted but with the white collar. Second favorite would be the more modern mostly white and purple suit, then Savage She-Hulk which is really just a torn shirt. I'd also love a version of her in her Lawyer suit.
I own the Blob wave modern white/purple version but that figure needs major improvements. I missed out on the Fantastic Four/Lawyer set and the Fin Fang Foom Savage She-Hulk. I have been eyeing the A-Force version, but like the others, it has issues.

This new version is actually called "Hulk", yeah more "progressive" bs. It still looks like a great She-Hulk which is what I and most comic fans will call her.

I saw the Wolvie/ Hulk two pack at Gamestop yesterday..but it was for a preorder

Other than that , all my Targets and Walmarts had jack crap :gah:

Seems like GameStop are getting new product in faster than Target and Walmart combined :pfft:

Well, I'm thinking about the 3.75" figure and a couple of others where the wings attach to the arms in slots. They don't stay on and were cheaply done. If these wings are attached I think it will be good. I was hoping Diamond Select would do their version of the classic Vulture at some point because I didn't like Hasbro's attempt at wings.

What I heard was that this new Vulture is a retooling of the Walmart excl. 2 pack Ultimate Spider-Man Vulture. It looks good, but the Toy Biz Fearsome Foes Box Set Vulture will be hard to beat.

I saw the Wolvie/ Hulk two pack at Gamestop yesterday..but it was for a preorder

Other than that , all my Targets and Walmarts had jack crap :gah:

Seems like GameStop are getting new product in faster than Target and Walmart combined :pfft:

Gamestop actually is because they’re being sent all the Think Geek stuff plus they want to increase their action figure products.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back