All things Marvel Legends/Marvel Select/Marvel Universe

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Gun collection coming along nicely (thanks to castingcave)...

IMG_20190521_015304.jpg

IMG_20190523_110758.jpg

IMG_20190523_111547.jpg

That new Scarlet Witch has to be one of the best figures they’ve put out recently. She doesn’t suffer from sameface syndrome like all of the ML female figures either! :lol I went ahead and ordered her parted out on eBay. Might wait to see if MAFEX or someone does a Magneto.

Exactly! Mafex has really been nailing their comic designs. From the overall body proportions, to the sculpts and paint. They’re just too expensive for me but I’ll def bite on my favorite characters like a magneto or a Daredevil would be amazing. Might get that new hush batman and can imagine how amazing a robin from them would be.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hey so I am sticking with my figuarts thanos...does anyone have a need for an infinity war and endgame build a figure thanos?

Found scorpion at gamestop today.Great figure.Lacks accessories.
6a99adf08203f44efdd0675d83406232.jpg

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Man, scorpion looks so good! I love that they added the mask lines around the mouth for those that want to paint in the flesh. Would def pick him up but sadly I have no more room for spidey villains as there’s just too many great ones!

It's almost like they were lazy and forgot to paint it, since the official art on the box shows him with the mouth cut. :dunno

I think shartimusprime said something about it in his review after talking with the guy that sculpted it. Maybe they should’ve just offered variants since it’s just a little area that needed paint.

It's almost like they were lazy and forgot to paint it, since the official art on the box shows him with the mouth cut. :dunno

I was going to mention the same thing this morning, things got in the way. He has both looks in the comics so either is appropriate. At the very least, they should've included two heads with both looks so you can choose, but then they couldn't sell you the Sinister Six multi packs in a few years (2 figs in 3 sets, or 3 figs in two sets).

I got my Scorpion on Friday, great figure, needs multiple hands though. That diaphragm joint is amazing!

Mysterio gets here on Tuesday.

Was never excited about this new magneto having been more than happy with my custom but I’ve got to say, I’m pleasantly surprised with him in hand. Would def be happy with him if it weren’t for my custom. I can see a lot of potential in him after a couple mods. Really solid release all around and looking forward to anymore SDCC reveals.
bbc440c2fbc2383e4769e316587c1e3e.jpg
fb98fa481599311a6c761a8de8149549.jpg
5158066dd0e86d52c51bff3090587550.jpg

For those still looking for one, the Loki/Corvus Glaive 2-pack has been popping in and out of stock at Walmart.com over the last couple of days.
Also, there are some decent sets here:

New 6" Marvel Legends MCU 2-Pack Official Images From Hasbro

I knew it was going back up on the 1st, checked until 1am cst and then went to bed, apparently it went up at 2am cst.
I've been checking on and off the past couple of days with no luck. Walmart exclusives are the worst.

Apparently some people have been finding a running change of the new Scorpion with the flesh around his mouth painted. Looks like it should be hitting soonish.

For those still looking for one, the Loki/Corvus Glaive 2-pack has been popping in and out of stock at Walmart.com over the last couple of days.

Has anyone actually ordered from them and received the package? The last time I checked everyone who ordered from them had their orders "stuck in the shipping process" and had to cancel.

I'm glad I was able to find mine in a store.

Back