All things Marvel Legends/Marvel Select/Marvel Universe

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I guess it’s more gold than yellow and the eyes are more on a slant than horizontal.

His nose reminds me of Michael Jackson’s messed up nose lol

I actually prefer the all yellow one in the box, it's more nostalgic for me.

EDIT:
It's been reported that the Iron Man in the package is an early prototype, the shiny one on display is the one we'll get.
It's also confirmed that the second helmet in the package is a classic Iron Man sculpt, so it comes with both the odd looking Alex Ross helmet, the unmasked head, and the classic Iron Man helmet.
Must buy for me now!

Last edited:
I received this email from Amazon: "Unfortunately, the release date for the item(s) listed below has changed, and we need to provide you with a new delivery estimate based on the new release date"

Beast and Jubilee will be released now on July 1 :gah:

Captura de pantalla 2019-02-17 a las 14.19.46.jpg

I actually prefer the all yellow one in the box, it's more nostalgic for me.

EDIT:
It's been reported that the Iron Man in the package is an early prototype, the shiny one on display is the one we'll get.
It's also confirmed that the second helmet in the package is a classic Iron Man sculpt, so it comes with both the odd looking Alex Ross helmet, the unmasked head, and the classic Iron Man helmet.
Must buy for me now!

I would have preferred the more yellow armor for that classic look too, but still he does look to be the best ML Iron Man yet, and I will definitely pick him
up. And definitely going to ditch that weird Alex Ross head too lol

Holy ****

All the Ol Skool Legends made by Toy Biz are obsolete

I just need a remade Spiral, Classic Havok, 90s Storm, MODOK, Falcon, LongShot, Lady Deathstrike, White Queen
and Im good

This line just gets better every year

52736415_2093060827446942_6993399654989692928_n.jpg

I never thought there would be a ML Zendaya figure.

I received this email from Amazon: "Unfortunately, the release date for the item(s) listed below has changed, and we need to provide you with a new delivery estimate based on the new release date"

Beast and Jubilee will be released now on July 1 :gah:

View attachment 444691

BBTS and even Dorkside still claim May. Is Amazon running behind or did they get wind of a date change first?

Strange. It seems like Cannonball should have had a removable torso and attachable legs. Seems cost effective if they simply exclude a build-a-figure piece.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's been confirmed by the Fwoosh Youtube video that Cannonball will not come with legs.
I think it's a mistake, I would've prefered displaying him with legs in a X-Force group.

I’m impressed with how many “must buys” came out of these ML reveals my wallet is going to scream.

I know this is not an action figure but that Hulk smash from Koto’s new Artfx Premier line is an instant must own!

The pose instantly reminded me of the now cult classic Hulk vs Spidey diorama from Sideshow’s early beginnings.

35301601-757E-4205-8503-5241495B20CD.jpeg

The Thor in that same line is also bad ass go look it up amazing!

I just can't get past the seams on the shoulders of that Hulk. I wanna love it, but my eyes are drawn to those seams. Maybe it will look better in person because I too love the pose.

I think the remaining two figures of the X-Men vintage wave will be

80s outback Storm with lightning bolt across chest and switch out short hair portrait

s649008395989639175_p2781_i7_w363.jpeg

Storm%20Late%20Outback_zpsvjotlfeb.png~original

And or Iceman translucent

s-l300.jpg

Or

Bonebreaker

s649008395989639175_p2608_i20_w413.jpeg

I think the remaining two figures of the X-Men vintage wave will be

80s outback Storm with lightning bolt across chest and switch out short hair portrait

s649008395989639175_p2781_i7_w363.jpeg

Storm%20Late%20Outback_zpsvjotlfeb.png~original

And or Iceman translucent

s-l300.jpg

Or

Bonebreaker

s649008395989639175_p2608_i20_w413.jpeg
Really would love a Storm. I'll also nominate Morph with a bunch of alternate heads and Banshee.
0cc9c266ae82be8eea83e18bfa4a686c.jpg
c52af5e75ecc0f2301b6b23d023bce6b.jpg

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

Back