All things Marvel Legends/Marvel Select/Marvel Universe

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:lol :rotfl

IMG_0273.jpg

That's one nasty p ussy
Fury looks great, can't wait to get mine!

I guess January 1st was the street date for the CM wave.

BTW, all but Fury are in stock for retail right now on Amazon.

I was able to order a Popeye from BBTS last week when I received newsletter. Cancelled my waitlist from Mezco and saved almost $10. Unfortunately it is out of stock again, sorry.

Thanks for trying to help, the point I was trying to make is that I wouldn't be able to get it without the gift card. $80 is also hard for me to justify, -$50 and $30 out of my pocket on the other hand would've been a deal.

The Everett Ross / Killmonger Target exclusive is on sale right now, I picked one up for $20 today.
The Into The Spiderverse two pack of Miles Morales Spider-Man and Spider Gwen is also discounted but only to $27. I'll hold out for a $20 discount.

I thought about getting Talos, but the figure is just too barebones unless I end up liking the character.

I received Talos the other day, yeah bare bones. The figure also comes with open splayed out hands, not something you could do much with; I put him into a "Dracula in coffin" pose and that's about it, the figure makes me think of a green Dracula btw.
The head paint looks great and I much prefer the look of this Skrull as a figure than I did the brief glimpse in the trailer. He also has a waist swivel which I heard other figures in this wave (Captain Marvel, Fury) don't have which is odd because his coat restricts movement. I should be getting Fury and Genis-Vell tomorrow.

My targets still don’t have crap after the Holidays . I’m expecting to see the Capt Marvel wave in March :slap

My Targets have been mostly picked clean too, almost bare Lego shelves in each. I did visit another Target today, the Bucky / Falcon set was discounted to $27, I'll wait on that set too.
My Fury and Genis-Vell arrived today, great figures. Fury has full articulation with a swivel waist. great paint, looks cool pairing him with Everett Ross like a old school detective duo. The cat accessory is sculpted and painted well, better than some 1/6 versions. Genis-Vell has glitter in his plastic, cool effect. The black plastic at his waist is more gray than the rest of the black plastic elsewhere, a noticeable issue but not a huge problem.
If you're interested in the Fury figure, get him!

Professor X and Deadpool Corps sets are up for preorder at Big Bad Toy Store. They also have the Wolverine w/ motorcycle set in stock.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Professor X can be ordered singularly at Dorkside toys if anyone is interested.

Edit- I see bbts has it listed as well now.

Last edited:
Back