All things Marvel Legends/Marvel Select/Marvel Universe

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My Luke Cage/Claire Temple 2-pack arrived today from Walmart.com ... and the Marvel Studios 10th Anniversary Tony Stark/Mark I set is due on Thursday.

I've seen it on Amazon for retail plenty of times, I've recently had a hell of a time picking up Bishop, X-23 Wolverina, and Omega Red. I've had each in my cart at $19.99 and couldn't check out. That's usually when I notice Mysterio is there at retail too.
If I see Mysterio again I'll try and send ya a PM.

Thanks man, I really appreciate that! On the hunt for Omega Red and Bishop too, but I find that it seems to be easier to find the X-Men waves in my area's later on (the Spider-Man waves, not so much)

My Luke Cage/Claire Temple 2-pack arrived today from Walmart.com ... and the Marvel Studios 10th Anniversary Tony Stark/Mark I set is due on Thursday.

Ahhh i didn't know those were wal-mart exclusives! Cant seem to find them on the site right now though, hopefully they pop back up.

Plainclothes People... Assemble!

Definitely keeping this Luke as my main Luke. But I'll probably put this Jessica's head on the jacketed Jessica body for my main JJ. Colleen and Claire are amazing.

40844959_10110085841654290_318713081901350912_n.jpg

Plainclothes People... Assemble!

Definitely keeping this Luke as my main Luke. But I'll probably put this Jessica's head on the jacketed Jessica body for my main JJ. Colleen and Claire are amazing.

View attachment 425544

Nice setup! I nabbed Danny Rand and Colleen on ebay for surprisingly pretty cheap. Now I just need that 2 pack to complete my Netflix character collection.

What a boring exclusive. :lol That unmasked Daredevil sculpt looks really good though.

Is there a difference between the two JJ sculpts?

What a boring exclusive. :lol That unmasked Daredevil sculpt looks really good though.

Is there a difference between the two JJ sculpts?

I don't think so. Just, with mine, the single-carded JJ had a muddy face app. The new one is much better. I got the SDCC set cheap from a friend loose, thankfully, as I mostly just wanted Colleen, the DD unmasked head and... well... Danny for completeness sake. Not that I hated Iron Fist like some. I just hope we'll get a better figure down the road of him, maybe from season 2 where I HOPE he'll get more of a costume.

IMG_7847.jpg

I don't think so. Just, with mine, the single-carded JJ had a muddy face app. The new one is much better. I got the SDCC set cheap from a friend loose, thankfully, as I mostly just wanted Colleen, the DD unmasked head and... well... Danny for completeness sake. Not that I hated Iron Fist like some. I just hope we'll get a better figure down the road of him, maybe from season 2 where I HOPE he'll get more of a costume.

View attachment 425632

Wow the paint does look a lot tighter on the EX.. but the leather jacket is a must for JJ. If I had to choose one it would be the regular release, but you've got the best of both worlds going with a heads swap if you end up doing that.

I've seen it on Amazon for retail plenty of times, I've recently had a hell of a time picking up Bishop, X-23 Wolverina, and Omega Red. I've had each in my cart at $19.99 and couldn't check out. That's usually when I notice Mysterio is there at retail too.
If I see Mysterio again I'll try and send ya a PM.

I’m beginning to wonder if a scalper has some kind of “Hammersnipe” program set up to buy up all Mysterios once they drop below a certain price on Amazon. I do have a camelcamelcamel alert set up for <$20, one day I was on my iPad when the alert came through, immediately went to buy and they were all gone... I only want one at a reasonable price dammit!

So somehow Hasbro isn’t able to time the release of the PS4 spiderman exclusive with the game even though it’s just a repaint?

Back