All things Ma. K Maschinen Krieger ZbV 3000

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just got this a few days ago, sentinel 1/16 Action Model 03...
enjoy the pics, sorry for the crappy pics

IMG_1708_zps2bbd59cb.jpg

IMG_1716_zpsbc54ded9.jpg

IMG_1725_zps16689787.jpg

IMG_1717_zpsa56270b7.jpg

IMG_1724_zpsaf3a4951.jpg

IMG_1728_zps47bb0af9.jpg

Sentinel's are awesome!

Got the Snowman McCoy SAFS too and I absolutely love it.
You got to know Kow's universe to appreciate it in full JMHO.

Cool. I wonder what the Major difference between the Snoman and the Eggplant are.

paintjob, magnetic carrot and the pilot's cloth, otherwise the same I think :)

I really really hope 3A will make 1/6 SAFS, Imagine 3A 1/6 SAFS Snowman, damnnn :yess:
the 2 SAFS released by medicom are really really cool but the prices are way too overpriced. I'm willing to pay @500 for 1/6 SAFS (with the human figure as pilot) but absolutely not $1000++

I'm not crazy about 3A stuff but it looks good!

as far as I know, most of Ma.K. products made by Wave & Sentinel. so far, 3A only made 1, Krote...

Rivera - show us some pics :D

Yeah 3A is pretty slow, plus they seem to be making money off Halo and other video game properties. I doubt a Niche like Ma. K is that high up on their list.

Sent is also making a really cool Starship troopers toy from the 80's anime that was semi legal.

It basically looks like a SAFS:

sentips1.jpg

I went ahead and put in a pre-order. Looks amazing.

Rivera - show us some pics :D

Will do!

Sent is also making a really cool Starship troopers toy from the 80's anime that was semi legal.

It basically looks like a SAFS:

sentips1.jpg

I went ahead and put in a pre-order. Looks amazing.
I saw this as well. I want one too...but why is the price so much higher than the SAFS? I have a couple of these (maybe bootleg?) that I bought a long time ago at a video game retailer.

Will do!

I saw this as well. I want one too...but why is the price so much higher than the SAFS? I have a couple of these (maybe bootleg?) that I bought a long time ago at a video game retailer.

Diecast, or just general production increases.
I think the riobot line is upping it's materials costs and adding more diecast, but I'm not sure to be honest.

After rereading your post, it dawned on me that you were asking for pics of the eggplant SAFS:slap

I'll see if I can get some up tomorrow.

Hey man. Those are awesome too. I love look at all of it :D

I really like the teeth haha

Back