All Things LEGOS a.k.a. Bricks Anonymous Group (BAG)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Has anyone seen a good price for the Tron Legacy lego? I looked on the Lego website and they were charging $30AU just for the shipping! Ouch!

75181_alt1

Glad I held off on purchasing the regular release. Besides a Star Destroyer this pretty much wraps up my list for must have Star Wars UCS ships.

That Y Wing is bought. Price is as good as it was going to be. Lots of Lego Star Wars sets priced worse than this.

Looks like Cloud City will release near the holidays.

Rumor has the May the 4th freebie being an overscaled BB8 similar to the R2 they gave out last year. Meh. I miss the exclusive regular figs like Darth Revan and Admiral Yularen.

Anyone have any experience with the third-party/knockoff "Creator" series sets that are on Ebay? The only Lego sets I collect are the city street sets, and this company seems to be a good way of getting a couple of the discontinued ones without having to pay out the nose for them. Just want to know if they are worth it.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Brand-New-...995782?hash=item2aa4b5ab86:g:~N0AAOSwCJRZjY4w

I don't have any of the modular builds but I do have the two older pirates of the Caribbean ships and the UCS Vader's Tie Advanced and I was very happy with all 3.

New trex lego set leak looks cool

For a minute there I thought you misspelled Trek and got excited for a minute. :lol
I picked up the Tron set at the Lego store today, small box, a little larger than a single Speed champions set, but quite heavy.
Hopefully I'll get a chance to put it together tomorrow.

Managed to complete a full series 18 minifigure set between two Walmarts across two days. Shame we didn't have a TRU two-for-five deal to take advantage of. Wonderful set, each and every one in it. The orange baseplates are great and the amount of new molds is staggering. Outside the cat girl, all of these are really top tier minis, the type of figure that is a highlight from a normal wave.

For a minute there I thought you misspelled Trek and got excited for a minute. :lol
I picked up the Tron set at the Lego store today, small box, a little larger than a single Speed champions set, but quite heavy.
Hopefully I'll get a chance to put it together tomorrow.

Ha! I could see that. Look forward to seeing the tron set in real daylight. And not studio lighting.

the only lego set I want is that killer Batman Begins Tumbler that was like 200 bucks when it came out now it goes for almost 300 or more (one guy wanted over 200 for one that was already assembled, who would pay that for a BUILT lego set???).

the only lego set I want is that killer Batman Begins Tumbler that was like 200 bucks when it came out now it goes for almost 300 or more (one guy wanted over 200 for one that was already assembled, who would pay that for a BUILT lego set???).

Compared to a lot of retired sets those markups are not all that high. If you bought a set for $200 and later sell for $300 you aren't making much money after eBay fees and shipping.

With what little sunlight I have:
Lego Tron Legacy 21314 03.jpg
Lego Tron Legacy 21314 04.jpg
Lego Tron Legacy 21314 07.jpg

It's a nice set, a little overpirced but it's Tron and I'll support the line if it means we get more Tron related sets.
I'd love for a Tron Legacy Light Jet set and original Tron Light Cycle, Arena, and Recognizer Sets.
How cool would this be in Lego?
Tron legacy Light Jet 001.jpg

Back