All the previews are up, what's everybody going to order?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I really like:

Hot Toys Powerloader
Hot Toys Aliens
Blade RAH
Punisher RAH
Venom Punisher RAH
Magneto RAH
MGS 4 RAH

I am getting Maul, SW diorama and Chess set for sure. Past that I would have considered the Marvel vs peice but I think Marvel is going to have to go bye bye, no space

My top wants out of what I've seen are:

PF Buffy V.2
PF Elvis

As much as I'm a huge SW fan. I decided the best way to go when it came to PF's is settle for anything from the OT. It was really tempting seeing that Maul (he was my favorite original PT character), maybe in due time....

For Sure!
RAH Magneto
VCD Imperial Guard

Maybes
RAH Punisher
SW vs. Dio
Alien Maquette (how big is that supposed to be?)

holy crap i'll be getting a sh^t load of Medicom and Hot Toys stuff this TF!

How do we find out when each item will be up for preorder? are there going to be preorders during TF?

I will order Elvis and then I will have a year to talk my wife into it...

Overall, I was pretty bummed with this years announcements even though I know there are some very happy Freaks out there. I am glad for the people who are excited.

P.S. The Buffy PF is hot!

Darkness PF
SW chess set
Darth Maul PF

there are more announcements, right?

EDIT: "Be sure to check this page throughout Toy Fair as we unveil new products throughout the week. Click any thumbnail to learn more about each product." yep they're more.

I will probably be ordering:
PF Darkness
PF Alien
PF Buffy Alt Ver.
PF Maul
I might also order the Frank bust.
I will probably be selling:
My Kidney
My blood
12" figures

Bannister said:
I will probably be selling:
My Kidney
My blood
12" figures

I will be selling:

-My blood
-My stool
-My urine
-My semen

And come to think of it, I believe that I have a pair of underwear in the laundry basket that's currently carrying all four!!!

tomandshell said:
I will be selling:

-My blood
-My stool
-My urine
-My semen

And come to think of it, I believe that I have a pair of underwear in the laundry basket that's currently carrying all four!!!
I was going to say semen, but for once I decided to exercise some restraint.:rotfl

Back