• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

All Sold

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Projekt

Freaked Out
Reaction score
My collection out grew my display so time to thin it out a bit. All prices include shipping and are OBO. All figures are 100% complete with shipper. I will be shipping in the shipper unless otherwise requested (will cost more). Addiontal insurance is possible but buyer will pay it. PayPal only and will either pay as gift or add fees. Any questions please ask!

Rocket and Groot two pack exclusive. I'm not the original owner but figures are pristine. I never even displayed them - $275
IMG_1907.JPG

Captain America: The Winter Soldier Winter Soldier. This one WAS pristine. However, his harness became detached at the chest. I used a glue that has left a white stain. Could be sharpied out if you have the time to match colors. Additionally in the right light some white residue can be seen on vest. But it is barely noticeable. Please see picture. Due to this I am only asking $200
IMG_1909.JPG

Thank you for looking! Again all prices are OBO, have a stellar day!

Last edited:
Re: HT: Rocket & Groot Ex $250 dlvd

R&G dropped to 250 would like this sold today!

Back