• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

ALL SOLD

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Scarver

Super Freak
Reaction score
IMG_8867.JPG

Hey all! I have a few pieces that I'm looking to part with as I'm moving my focus to other licenses.
Prices are absolutely firm as they are already low. Shipping is included, Paypal fees are included as well.
Currently only shipping in the U.S.
If interested, please pm and include your zip code for shipping. Thanks!

(Daredevil is packed up, but I can take a picture of the box if the buyer would like!)

All prints, switch out parts, etc. included. Will ship in brown XM shipper boxes. No damage or anything to these pieces, they are in tip top shape! Both were displayed for about two months. No coins.

Daredevil: Sold
Phoenix: SOLD

Last edited:
Re: WTS XM Phoenix, XM Daredevil PRICE Lowered!

Price lowered!

Wow those are some great prices! Definitely the cheapest I've see around that includes shipping. Should sell quickly.

PM sent.

Woot! Phoenix will be mine!

Last edited:

Phoenix sold!

Re: WTS XM Daredevil PRICE Lowered AGAIN!

Daredevil lowered again, trying to only make one trip to the UPS store this week! Lol

Back