• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

All sold thanks.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Crimsonbob

Super Freak
Reaction score
Im selling 2 of my very rare custom Warhammer 40K Space Marines that me and Dorgmal Snow sculpted and created, and elvis1976 helped out with on some parts.

They are both 1 of a kind as i wont be making, sculpting or painting anymore. I also resculpted the helmet again for the black clad Marine as well so its a 1 of a kind and nobody else has 1. Both figures have magnets in their hands and on the weapons in their hands as shown below. I will also include a standard hot toys stand for both, not that they need them.

UK preferably as they are very heavy, but i may post to other countries. Paypal you pay the fee's or Pickup i dont mind.

£169 and that includes next day special delivery for the UK.

Blood Angel SOLD to El Calvo

Dark champion: SOLD to breakersrevenge.

I can even do alterations on both part resculpts and paintjobs. Minimal alterations will be free, larger resculpts etc i will quote for.

I have good feedback here on the boards: https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?t=68175

P1030121850x638.jpg

P1030037.jpg

P1020918.jpg

P1030123850x638.jpg

P1030043.jpg

P1020926.jpg

P1030037.jpg

P1030055.jpg

P1030016.jpg

P1030051.jpg

Last edited:
Re: FS 1/6 Warhammer 40K Space Marines, Art-Figures: SAVES "Punisher and Apone headsc

Price adjusted :wave

Re: FS 1/6 Warhammer 40K Space Marines, Art-Figures: SAVES "Punisher and Apone headsc

top class marines!!!!

Ive had a few people asking about shipping abroad, i can do but the postage will be expensive. I am selling the figures cheap anyway so it would work out as postage is free more or less.

(edit) Punisher pics added.

Racist!!! :mad:

(edit)

I changed it to may post anywhere u loon :lol

Price drop as i need to sell these quick :wave

Last edited:

Racist!!! :mad:

Re: FS 1/6 Warhammer 40K Space Marines, SAVES Punisher and Apone HS

I have seen these bad mo fo's in the flesh and they are frickin awesome!!!

These will be gone fast folks, awesome Guy as well.
Best of luck Wonder :lol

Lost the love for the Punisher then??

:duff

Re: FS 1/6 Warhammer 40K Space Marines, SAVES Punisher and Apone HS

I have seen these bad mo fo's in the flesh and they are frickin awesome!!!

These will be gone fast folks, awesome Guy as well.
Best of luck Wonder :lol

Lost the love for the Punisher then??

:duff

Cheers Brucey and well the Punisher is cool but im not a big enough fan so he can go.

BIG! Price drop as i need to sell these quick. Offers still welcome as well :peace

Re: PRICE DROP: FS 1/6 Warhammer 40K Space Marines, SAVES Punisher and Apone HS

Bob, not at home at mo, I'm out and I think I want the Marine, only found out these are for sale through eighthsamurai!

Will look good next to Sebs marine that I'm getting.

Re: PRICE DROP: FS 1/6 Warhammer 40K Space Marines, SAVES Punisher and Apone HS

Nps m8 i only have the black 1 left if that's what your on about, i'll hold it for you for now. I did send u a PM about them and a 1/6 guyver but your box must be full.

The Blood Angel is SOLD to El Calvo thanks man it'll be in the post tomorrow :peace

Re: PRICE DROP: FS 1/6 Warhammer 40K Space Marine, Apone HS

Hahhaha I am sure Cbob will make you one man!

Re: PRICE DROP: FS 1/6 Warhammer 40K Space Marine, Apone HS

shiiiitt!! Can't believe I missed that blood angel!!

Hahhaha I am sure Cbob will make you one man!

Dorgs can make you 1 as im all out :( and if you want any sculpting done on it i can do that nps and send it back to Dorgs for painting and finishing.

Waiman from OSB is buying my Dark Champion space marine :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back