• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

All items sold

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bruce Kent

Super Freak
Reaction score
Sideshow 1/6 scale Exclusive Batman. After seeing Superman, looks like I won't be replacing my Hot Toys with the Sideshow line after all.......Was on display in a detolf for a few months in the pose you see in the picture. Please look at the pictures of the elbows. They look like snags in the suit. This is how I got him. I didn't notice them until I took him out for pictures for this post. Asking SOLD shipped in the continental United States. Will ship in the brown mailer pictured. If he doesn't sell in the next few days will part him out.

Batman1.jpgBatman2.jpgBatman3.jpg

I also have the Hot Toys exclusive Superman Kryptonite Chain accessory. Never removed from plastic container. I am asking $50.00 shipped for it. Pictures up soon...

I also have a set of Man of Steel Superman and Zod both sealed in brown shippers. I will ship them seperately in their brown shippers if I can't find a box to them both at work. Asking $260.00 shipped in The Continental United States.

I also have a HOT TOYS Christopher Reeve regular Edition Superman still sealed in Brown Mailer. I am asking $250.00 shipped within the continental United States. If you want the Exclusive chain included, I can open it and add the chain for $275.00 shipped. MIt would be in a non-exclusive box. MI have the exclusive box to prove the chain is authentic Hot Toys!

Hot Toys rubber Billy Sole or Latest Rocky seamless body. (Can't remember which one it is!) Neck post might not be original. There is some damage on the back of his neck. My daughter got a hold of it..... Thigh bulkers included. SOLD shipped within continental United States.
Billy Sole front.jpgBilly Sole back.jpgView attachment 143550Billy Sole Neck.jpg

Last edited:
Re: Hot Toys Zod $190 shipped

selling my Hot Toys Zod. Was on display in detolf for about two weeks with helmet and partially opened hands with cape. nothing else was removed from box as pictured. Asking $190.00 shipped in brown shipper within the continental United States.

First to pay gets him. Thank you!

PM sent for lower price

Re: Hot Toys 89 Batmobile Orange County local pick up, Hot Toys ZOD MISB, Midas MISB

Late night Wednesday bump! Added a few items

Re: Hot Toys 89 Batmobile Orange County local pick up, Hot Toys ZOD MISB, Midas MISB

Thursday mid day bump!

Saturday morning cartoon bump!!!

Long time with no bump, bump

message sent

Re: HOt Toys Golden Age captain America, light armor Thor, Hot Toys ZOD MISB, Midas

Bump !!!!!

Re: HOt Toys Golden Age captain America, light armor Thor, Hot Toys ZOD MISB, Midas

Bumper cars!!

After Comic Con bump!!!

Monday bump!!!

Late night Tuesday bump!

Bumper cars for Wednesday!

I'm interested in Light Thor and Golden Age Cap, contact me if you're willing to take some lower offers though.

Friday bump!

Tuesday morning bump!!

Bumpers!!!

Back