All About Adjie's Toys~

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thank yoou, darthstich~

Thanks, Colossus! :)

Yup, I hope this weekend I can take some shots of Piccolo..

Yes, each comes with Dragonball, Goku got 1 ball, Piccolo got 5 *****~ :)

Now that is what I call a Major STUD :lol:lol:lol Girls Pass Out at the mere Thought of his, you get the Idea :lol:lol:lol

Hey Adje, really liking your collection. I wish I could afford all of those higher up 1/6 scale figures <.<

I've been wondering, where did you get your The Panda War Machine? And is he posable at all?

Hey Adje, really liking your collection. I wish I could afford all of those higher up 1/6 scale figures <.<

I've been wondering, where did you get your The Panda War Machine? And is he posable at all?
Thanks, my friend... Catch em all one by one my friend.. with lots of patience, hehe~

The Panda War Machine.... I got it from a collector, he got it MISB, he doesn't have the time to open it due to his work.. Pretty lucky me..

Just got my Battle Damage Mark VII today!!! :rock

1379714_10151648505222344_1565331317_n.jpg

Tony's Face Plate~

1383396_10151648167392344_1605053215_n.jpg

This Guy is Cool Looking, don't know anything about him but Very Cool, Dig the Pose, Great Great Score and Pic's my Friend Adjie, Excellent Post.

BTW is he known as The Fox?

This Guy is Cool Looking, don't know anything about him but Very Cool, Dig the Pose, Great Great Score and Pic's my Friend Adjie, Excellent Post.

BTW is he known as The Fox?
The name is Inari, one of the character from God Complex, a 1/6 scale figure line up by Foxbox Studio, you should check out their previous releases, bro.. Hermes and Hades, looking pretty cool.

Here's their Facebook page, features their upcoming releases too such as Ares, Zeus, etc..

https://www.facebook.com/pages/FoxBox-Studio/182120568499957

And here's the background story for each characters: https://godcomplexworld.blogspot.com/

Back