Alita: Battle Angel

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
1557967633097.jpg

I keep seeing people say late June or late July, but there still hasn't been any official word as far as I know. It's ridiculous it would take that long though. Lego Movie 2 is already out and it released a week before Alita did in theaters.

I keep seeing people say late June or late July, but there still hasn't been any official word as far as I know. It's ridiculous it would take that long though. Lego Movie 2 is already out and it released a week before Alita did in theaters.
It does seem like an awful short time before release, to go up for preorder.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Digitalbits.com listed the date 7/23 with the 4K version having 3D blu ray included. Only way known so far in the US to get 3d version of the movie.

Digitalbits.com listed the date 7/23 with the 4K version having 3D blu ray included. Only way known so far in the US to get 3d version of the movie.
I'm sure it's accurate, but the release is just 5 weeks away. I would think the preorder would have been up long ago.

I'm sure it's accurate, but the release is just 5 weeks away. I would think the preorder would have been up long ago.

No doubt on my part. Seems like a missed opportunity on not having a preorder on it. I want to get on release and a preorder ensures getting the proper version you want.

I haven't preordered either so I'll head to Best Buy in the morning of the 30th hoping that they somehow have some Steelbooks still available.
The night before, around 1a.m., I guarantee they will become available again to order for store pickup. Whenever they sell out on me, I always manage to order one the night before.

Back