Alita: Battle Angel

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks like Alita is leaving my local 20 screen theater. From what I've seen, the video release is scheduled for August, which seems like a longer than usual wait

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

I’m glad it finally surpassed Solo’s box office at least.

Also if Edge of Tomorrow can get a sequel, so can this, especially with ol’ Jimbo backing it.

Edge of tomorrow is a great movie. I hope it gets a 4K release and a sequel.

20190327.jpg

Edge of Tomorrow was great though I don't recall that one feeling particularly open for a sequel. I kind of like the idea of that one being a solid one and done. But definitely bring on more Alita.

Edge of Tomorrow was great though I don't recall that one feeling particularly open for a sequel. I kind of like the idea of that one being a solid one and done. But definitely bring on more Alita.
I agree. Don't see a viable reason for a edge sequel.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

I saw that in theaters and went to see Alita the weekend it came out. A lot of people slept on Alita

Well done. I also saw Alita opening weekend, there was no chance I would've missed its theatrical run. Still impatiently waiting on my art book in the mail...

52367077_410038626466148_8712651792478290176_n.jpg

I've got both of those and the art book. I've been thinking about getting the Iron City prequel novel, but without Alita herself in it I dunno how interesting it'll be.

Back over $400M, and it seems like the 800K taken last week has been restored. Let's hope it stays there lol.

Back