Aliens,Predator and Terminator Q&A (Anything!)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'd like to think that a Queen, like other Aliens, takes on features of the host. I'd like to see a quadropedial version :D

So any official words yet on a Hot Toys Alien Queen? I know there was a post about it but it was like a year or 2 ago. Since Big Chap is already next, what else would be released that the fans want?

So any official words yet on a Hot Toys Alien Queen? I know there was a post about it but it was like a year or 2 ago. Since Big Chap is already next, what else would be released that the fans want?

I can't see the queen being made by HT in 1:6 scale anytime soon. It would be super big, super expensive and really hard to keep it standing. I'll wait for the day though. Even if I'm 75 yrs old and wrinkly, I'll buy it if they make it. lol.

Tankman is pushing to be allowed make the Queen with NECA so at least thats something. I'd like a new one in that scale which will be more accurate than McFarlanes.

Tankman is pushing to be allowed make the Queen with NECA so at least thats something. I'd like a new one in that scale which will be more accurate than McFarlanes.

Yea I liked the Mcfarlane Queen but it really is too tiny looking compared to all their other 1:12 alien figs. But I really want a 1:6 Queen. But I can imagine how much of a nightmare it would be to try to prevent it from being a shelf diver. Oye.

Yea I liked the Mcfarlane Queen but it really is too tiny looking compared to all their other 1:12 alien figs. But I really want a 1:6 Queen. But I can imagine how much of a nightmare it would be to try to prevent it from being a shelf diver. Oye.

I imagine a good stand/base would prevent that.
Furthermore, making her upper body and crest hollow would also help with balance.

What scale is he pushing for? I got the McF one, any chance on a 18" Queen?

any alien experts able to tell me what this is ?? its metal??

11684704x.jpg

any alien experts able to tell me what this is ?? its metal??

11684704x.jpg

There are 2 versions of that piece.

One is a vinyl "kit" from SEGA.
This came in two colors...brown and black.

The other is metal, made by X-Plus.

The vinyl SEGA
tt.jpg

The metal X-Plus
kkk.jpg

TS01002220TS2220-20Terminator20XRay.jpg

Dear Hot Toys, please hear my prayer. Amen..... :borg

This is the on last figure I would want from HT's Salvation line! Am I alone people?

I need the Aliens collectors advise. I got a Grid Alien, AVP Alien Warrior and a Predalien coming my way.

What Alien should I get next? Dog Alien, Big Chap or Brown Alien (ALIENS)?

I need the Aliens collectors advise. I got a Grid Alien, AVP Alien Warrior and a Predalien coming my way.

What Alien should I get next? Dog Alien, Big Chap or Brown Alien (ALIENS)?

I'd say it's a toss up between the Dog Alien and the Big Chap.

While not totally accurate, both figs are very cool.

Back