ALIEN

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I personally think there's a chance for new queen statue since she's in the background... one can hope, eh?

I'm curious to see the size, pose and paint app on this. Personally I'd rather see something different like a diorama style Alien piece similar to the base of the Alien King with the swarm of Aliens but in a slightly larger size.

aliens-alien-king-maquette-200333-15.jpg

Hmmmm my old big chap needs a friend ^^ old warrior looks nice but seems overpriced in these days for me ... So i like put my money to new statue till old one.

SS is either preoccupied with original creations and fail scale pieces or doing poor jobs on what should be centerpiece releases like the P1/P2. I can't understand what is wrong with them, I guess they don't like making money.

I can't see why this would be a companion piece to that plastic big chap, that was a standalone piece surely given it's styalised nature, a nod to Giger if ever there was one. An Warrior really doesn't work in that sense given Giger was snubbed by the guys making Aliens. Still, 1/5 can be okay when done right, I have a couple in that scale that I really like. It's the done right part that matters, and we'll have to wait and see given we can't actually see the statue, just a generic zbrush xeno image that does little to grab my attention.

I admit I was excited when I saw the email. But I expected something more, as in more than a poor, weird looking render. We 'll see.

I'm curious to see the size, pose and paint app on this. Personally I'd rather see something different like a diorama style Alien piece similar to the base of the Alien King with the swarm of Aliens but in a slightly larger size.

Honestly that pic you posted makes me want to order the King for that base alone. I that were a base for the Queen none of us would have any choice but to order.

attachment.php

I am PRAYING that the production pieces for this don't turn out to be a big plastic POS like the Internecivus raptus. I'm hoping that since it's double the price that the quality will be good. :pray:

The base for the king is so nice. I just wish they based their design from the king from the comics rather than simply do their own concept. But I suppose they didn't want to pay more licencing fees....

No idea if "Alien Girl" ever sold. I don't think I've seen anyone express any interest in that thing.

Surely there must be some fetishist somewhere. ...

No updates on this, huh.. I'm hoping we get more info on 4/26. They said that its going to be a 'companion piece' to the Raptus. I wonder how they 're going to stylize the Warrior.

Back