Alien the furniture??????? LOL

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

barryo

Dealer of Death
Reaction score
i ran across this picture & website as i was searching for a metal sign from the original alien movie.......anyway.....heres a creature table and face hugger chair set. not sure what the predator does, wine holder maybe.......:confused:
110.110.820.B%20%20Big%20Alien%20Table%20XL.JPG

https://www.steelartcompany.com/default.asp?pageid=64&webgroupfilter=-

check out some of their other stuff too. some are real cool.....others kinda wonky looking.

No it is ugly.. it's made from scrap metal and misc. gear parts. I thought this thread was about the furniture Giger sells.. which are sick. I'd love a Giger chair and desk. He makes some sick stuff.

Sam, now that furniture is awesome :rock I would love to have a room kitted out with that stuff.

I've seen that iron work before, good concept I guess but the execution is not there. Looks really scrappy *no pun intended*, not something I would want on display.

Sam, now that furniture is awesome :rock I would love to have a room kitted out with that stuff.

That's actually HR Giger's own special brand of furniture. I would love some chairs and one of those mirrors in my home office. Even the metal flooring is cool :monkey5

Last edited:
This would make a sick office chair !!!
dunechair.jpg

Just what I was thinking! :lol Sod Luc Pickards chair I want one of these! :D

I bet these go for a pretty penny :rolleyes: but boy would I love to have at least one piece. Love the floor tiles aswell, would like to make a wall out of those and then display aliens props on it :drool

I bet these go for a pretty penny :rolleyes: but boy would I love to have at least one piece. Love the floor tiles aswell, would like to make a wall out of those and then display aliens props on it :drool

You can still order them, and yes, they go for an absurd amount, I believe it's $25k+. Considering how much it stands out, and how much it costs, might as well just make a whole room dedicated to Alien.

These are very expensive but look awesome! Those rooms with Aliens chairs and table are great.

my whole house is full of this. I have to crawl around the ceiling to get to bed.
When play.com come knocking at my house for not paying pre orders they can't see me because I blend in with everything.

That looks cool. I'm a Giger fan and like that dark futuristic Alien look for one of my rooms. The scrap metal on the other hand is not for me.

thats a very unique bar, u wont find one anywhere like that, i wont love to get drunk and just stare at those walls

Back