Alien Resurrection Maquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
With exclusive Nightcrawler Comiquette!
3000711_press02-001.jpg

This is the reason I am ordering

I love my swimming diorama resurrection Alien, but that one is enough to satisfy my need to represent that semi-awful installment of the franchise in my collection.

Still disappointed in this announcement I guess. Bring on my maquette (Giger) Sideshow!

All I can see this piece signifying is that there will be no more high end Alien pieces until this edition of 15 is sold out...

This is too stylized for me. The proportions and detail aren't sscreen accurate. It's more like a caricature. And that head pose really puts the nail in the coffin for me. I didn't realize aliens had double-jointed necks. Ouch.

I have to agree... It looks like someone was shown a single image of the Alien and then just sculpted away until done. It almost has a "garage kit" look to it. Hope this is not a sign of how more pieces will look.

Not a fan. Easily the worst of the Alien films and a pretty disappointing piece. Really doesn't look that accurate or interesting...

If only they would have done more maquettes in scale with my dog.

I don't hate it, but it doesn't make any sense why they would produce this.

Look at the picture in the first post again, and think "Pumpkinhead Alien"..

It almost has a "garage kit" look to it.

Indeed, thats the first thing I thought, except I've seen much better garage kits... :monkey3

Not a fan. Easily the worst of the Alien films and a pretty disappointing piece. Really doesn't look that accurate or interesting...

If only they would have done more maquettes in scale with my dog.

Unfortunately, the only statue in scale with our Doggie is Cinemaquettes... :monkey2

Look at the picture in the first post again, and think "Pumpkinhead Alien"..

Once seen.. it cant be unseen.... :lol

As for the dinosaur remark, except for the creatures in the first two films (btw, they have the best design imo - Giger alien and alien warrior), all the aliens from the other movies somewhat resembles anorexic dinosaurs.

The alien queen diorama is currently my fav alien product from SS though...

Back