Alien Queen bust 1/4

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Snake.Eyes

Freaked Out
Reaction score
i am actually looking for a fair price to sell my Alien queen bust through ebay. I have seen that ranging from 1200 to 1400 euros within Europe and i am wondering if with such a price tag i can get a quick sale to fund another auction through ebay (same old story). Any suggestions on a fair and sell-quick price???

$1,200 USD seems fair for this piece to me. I bought mine awhile back for $1,250 shipped. I thought she was too much at first but, after having her on display the past few years she's worth every penny (and maybe more). Size, sculpt and paint on her is excellent. One of my best purchases.

You could try to get more if she's mint condition with original box. Under $1,200 could get you a quick sale though IMO. Good luck.

I bought mine 800 euros 1 year ago... Excellent condition. No damage at all. Like it was brand new... I saw crazy prices on ebay and most of the time, no shipping available because it's fragile...

Thank guys mine is in mint condition I am just missing the brown box probably will give it a try at 900€ soon on eBay ....

I would say $1200 usd for quick sale or $1500 usd if you want to wait for the right buyer.

Back