"Alien Killer"

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've seen these on ebay. The uniforms look like the same pattern as the "Aliens" marines wore in the movie and the gun in the accessory pack is the AA-12 automatic shotgun, the one Adrien Brody's character used in "Predators".

Its definitely an odd mixture of stuff though.

I've never seen these before but I did recognize, instantly, the AA-12 shotgun from the Royce figure. I do believe that's his hunting knife as well.

Cool accessory pack, its around 50 bucks, the uniforms are like the aliens, the boots look like the john connor boots, the knife looks like the predators dutch and billy, also kinda like rambo knife!

Is it just me or the weapons are "stolen"/cheap recasts of the hot toys ones.

because the AA 12 shotgun looks exactly like the one Royce has.(note the weaponlight foregrip, the normal aa 12 doesnt have that.) plus the knife looks like the one royce has.

I was thinking that too. That accessory pack is way too cheap to include multiple chestbursters that usually go for $60+ individually.

Problems? Apart from the fact that they're non-legit rip-offs of someone else's work being sold for money?

Back