Alien: Isolation

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The Xeno never frightened me ever, even when I was a kid... the game on the other hand...

No even the vent scene? You were a braver kid than I ;)

UQLaSpy.png

This is my runner up for game of the year. I played through it in vr and it was the scariest, most stressful game I've ever played. Took me ages to finished because of that, but the game is amazing.

This and dragon age. Inquisition is a strong contender but I go with isolation as GOTY. Isolation is one hell of a ride.

Me getting pretty far in the medical section... and dying like an idiot.

Locker glitch I found where the Xeno's head comes through the door.

Me finally getting through the end of the pain in the ass section of the Medical wing. I ****ed up and accidentally lit a flare so I had to hide :lol

Last edited:
Finished this game about a month ago. Had a blast this goes in my top 5 of campaign games for me. i jumped quite a few times.

scariest moment was, i was coming out of a vent located on the floor and didnt check my motion detector. so i looked right when got out and before i could even move....BOOM stabbed right in the back by a Xeno tail lol. moral of the story use the detector or look left.

No even the vent scene? You were a braver kid than I ;)

UQLaSpy.png

I liked monsters that looked like lizards and dinosaurs and such and the alien reminded me of a dinosaur as a kid. My mom liked the movies and never was I afraid of them. When I watched that scene it looked very fake so it didn't scare me.
I always found them to be more cool then scary. Same with predator.

Finished Nightmare :thud: Will not be doing that again.

Not having access to a map for me was worse than the busted motion tracker. The tracker you can kinda use, its like using it inside a vent but once you get turned around or corner yourself not having the map to find the best route out often ends in death.
The number of "Empty" containers, corpses etc. got a little frustrating too.

Now I have to beat it without dying... :pow

Got a little further in Alien... so of course I died a few times.

Pretty proud to see the Alien kill a human NPC :lol

My personal favorite, I enjoyed getting all these guys killed WAY too much :lol

The quality is so dark, but she was just walking along. I tried to hide but she spotted me, and then got raped :lol

I should of recorded the aftermath, she got the Alien mouth to the face :rotfl

The guys from AI are gifting us a digital mini art book of the game. You can download it from the official site!

...I do suspect, however, it's a clever plan to make us buy the big one, because the small one is mighty beautiful!

Back