Alien hunter here

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ahmetal

Just a little freaky
Reaction score
happy to find this forum. I'm big into alien. I have a few maquettes and am so in awe of the dog alien maquette. That's my favorite piece even though I'm a bigger fan of the big chap alien. Those are my favorite SS pieces. I'm also damn proud of my isaac clarke statue and hope to customize him someday. Isaac was my first SS statue. I think my first statue ever. So definitely some sentimental value there., as that was the statue that ushered me into the world of collecting and now here I am...desperately on the hunt for a second dog alien maquette. Thanks all. Great forum!

:welcome1: to the forums!

Interesting your fave is the dog alien. I've always liked the second Alien type in aliens. And of course Big Chap is a classic. Have you played the recent Alien isolation game? Played in the dark with headphones on that game is one heck of a scare in places. I loved the short Nostromo mission on there. Nice to walk around that infamous ship and climb into the vents. Some parts of the game dragged, but overall I enjoyed it. I completed it on hard which is no easy feat!

Dead Space. Now there's a classic game. That was one heck of a spooky game too! :panic:

Woo! Thanks! Good to be here.

I love the big chap character the most. Then the runner aka dog would be my next favorite. These were the two designed by Giger himself so I'm even more attracted to those characters for that reason. Though the big chap is definitely my favorite the alien 3 dog alien maquette just blows me away. As far as statues go I like that one more despite the fact that the chap is more iconic. You are so perceptive, I was just playing Alien isolation and have been for the past few days. You're absolutely right, with the headphones it really enhances the fright factor..really immersive. I can't wait to play the DLC.

Dead space is an all time fav. I play the first two once a year.
P8E1eDU.jpg
I switch out the plasma cutter with the ripper once in a while.

That Isaac Clarke statue is superb, mate. :clap

Did you get or have you been tempted by the very recent Alien Big Chap Legendary Scale Bust? I got it but the quality of the piece was very shoddy on mine but still better than a lot of others. Although, some people have got near perfect pieces like I did with my Alien Warrior Legendary Scale Bust. It's a shame that getting a good piece is often a damn lottery nowadays.

Thanks Morgul! :)

I got swayed to pre order the Big Chap LSB. Won't be Paid in full for a a month and a half or so. I already regret it. Though I saw one in person that I thought was done well enough. I'll be satisfied if the one I get looks as good as the One I saw. I'd still want it repainted/customized. Congrats on yours :clap Thrilled to hear yours is one of the better ones.

I have been obsessed with Xenomorphs lately... ESPECIALLY after playing the Alien Isolation game! Anyone is welcome to add me if you have a Playstation: Great__Below (two underscores)

Back