Statue Alien Covenant Neomorph 1:1 bust Coolprops

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
01.jpg

02.jpg

03.jpg

04.jpg

05.jpg

06.jpg

07.jpg

08.jpg

09.jpg

10.jpg

11.jpg

12.jpg

13.jpg

14.jpg

15.jpg

16.jpg

17.jpg

18.jpg

19.jpg

New shots, personally I'm really digging this!

reminds me that i need to go to the bathroom. i just had to. I know. sorry.

After looking at this again, the sculpt's pretty killer, nicely done wrinkles and undercuts that are subtle but enhance the overall bust. Paint seems pretty nicely done, the veining in particular. The one thing that I'm not loving is the bottom / underside of the sculpt. Seems unfinished, like they should have come up with a better solution.

They definitely did a good job of replicating this. But for me it's a forgettable creature design (in no way comparable to Gigers and Giger-esq creatures from the same franchise) from a terrible movie so I'd never actually buy it.

Well against my better judgment I pre-ordered this. I watched Alien Covenant like 6-8 times now and also have been listening to the audio book that is the official prequel book called 'Alien Covenant: Origins" and just excited about owning props/busts for the movie despite it not being the ideal bust - a pose with an open terrifying mouth with all its teeth showing would have been awesome. Anyhow I pulled the trigger despite all the negative talk about this bust.

I recently had an eight-fold increase in my income so the cost is not an issue anymore. I also bought the SS/cool props Alien Newborn - which again was something I in the past snubbed but decided to start picking up some of the one off/ more obscure pieces. I passed up the Pred-alien in the past but regret it now because everyone talks about how amazing the piece is - now I am actively looking for it.

How does one go about this? :lol

I guess the two options are:

1. Reply to one of those ads that sound something like ‘My friend earned $12,000 last month by going on facebook 2 hours a day, follow this link”

Or,

2. Finish medical school, residency and start working as a physician and blow a ‘not small amount’ of your new pay cheque on a bunch of busts, lol. I have had a lot of years of counting my pennies and stressing about money - now is a hit of a release perhaps overboard as my wife would say.

My recent string of purchases in the last month or so has been - 1. Cool Props Alien Newborn, 2. Chronicle Collectibles ED-209 statue, 3. Chronicle Collectibles Cain 2 statue, 4. HCG life size facehugger - being custom painted in future, 5. HCG life size chest burster - being currently custom painted, 6. Preorder SS neomorph, 7. Preordered Prime 1 fugitive predaotr lfesize bust. This effectively doubles my collection in one month that to date took me 12 years to accumulate lol

I guess the two options are:

1. Reply to one of those ads that sound something like ‘My friend earned $12,000 last month by going on facebook 2 hours a day, follow this link”

Or,

2. Finish medical school, residency and start working as a physician and blow a ‘not small amount’ of your new pay cheque on a bunch of busts, lol. I have had a lot of years of counting my pennies and stressing about money - now is a hit of a release perhaps overboard as my wife would say.

My recent string of purchases in the last month or so has been - 1. Cool Props Alien Newborn, 2. Chronicle Collectibles ED-209 statue, 3. Chronicle Collectibles Cain 2 statue, 4. HCG life size facehugger - being custom painted in future, 5. HCG life size chest burster - being currently custom painted, 6. Preorder SS neomorph, 7. Preordered Prime 1 fugitive predaotr lfesize bust. This effectively doubles my collection in one month that to date took me 12 years to accumulate lol

I don't suppose you've got a link for option 1 have you? :lol

But congratulations, I'd blow my first pay check also, probably on the Mamegyorai Big chap....

. . . Finish medical school, residency and start working as a physician and blow a ‘not small amount’ of your new pay cheque on a bunch of busts, lol. I have had a lot of years of counting my pennies and stressing about money - now is a hit of a release perhaps overboard as my wife would say . . .

Congrats on the "new job".

Nothing you have on your list is stuff that I'd go anywhere near - but that's what it's all about - personal choice - and if YOU like it - that's what matters! - and it sounds like you've certainly earned it (no pun intended).

Well-done again! :clap

Back