Statue Alien: Big Chap Legendary Scale Bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Can't wait to see the full reveal to see what's the spec of this, and how it is going to break my bank account! The pics from SDCC looks already big as a lsb.

He's not life sized. I stood next to this. I'd call it slightly larger than 1/2 sized, as the Alien's head should be quite long! He was a formidable beast. There are plenty of images of this in close proximity to the Engineer PF as reference. That PF was about a reg. person PF size although, I know, it should have been much larger itself...

The big chap was huge, if i had to guess on this i would say 1/2 scale, whatever scale it is sideshow really needs to keep all the alien and predator lsb's in the EXACT same scale since many of us will display them together, so please sideshow keep the scale the same on these.

Another Picture put up on Sideshow Collectibles Facebook page! :panic:
1074860_10151628864874145_1751986741_o.jpg

Looks Photoshopped to me. We'll what pictures come up on the site gallery. I'm definitely more in the 'it looks awesome' camp, however it bugs me that it's yet another representation of "The Alien" as opposed to "Giger's Original Alien".

I suppose they're aren't marketing it as a prop reproduction, but still...for a company that sells collectibles to a fairly OCD popluation :)lol) you'd think they'd know better.

looks chrome to me! :rock

A reply from a SS employee I found on Statue forum concerning this...

"The preview is not chromed teeth as you implied in your original question, so just clarifying that this piece currently does not have chromed teeth. Could that change? Perhaps and if so we'd announce the change on the sell page (once it's released for Pre-order that is)."

At least Sideshow is aware of this request. You would only hope by seeing Sideshow displaying the Alien with the chrome teeth on their facebook page that it will lead to a true revision prior to release.

It'd be a huge jump to go from $399 Predator Legendary Scale to anything over $499 for this one. I'm hoping $449 but expecting $20-$30 more than that.

I'm all over him. Building a new bedroom at the moment with a display area and he'll make the perfect center piece.

I'm back from looking at some photos of the real thing... It's so off I'm gonna pass on this one. It's a nice Alien 'à la Sideshow ' but I don't have room to waste nor money. I will patiently wait for a Life size screen accurate bust instead.

Probably the most impressive thing at the con for me, right up there with the P2 maquette at least. I will echo everyone's sentiments in hoping they put that little bit of extra effort in and chrome those teeth though, seems a shame not too finish it off properly... and get the P.O up asap ;)

Probably the most impressive thing at the con for me, right up there with the P2 maquette at least. I will echo everyone's sentiments in hoping they put that little bit of extra effort in and chrome those teeth though, seems a shame not too finish it off properly... and get the P.O up asap ;)

:exactly::goodpost:

Back