Statue Alien: Big Chap Legendary Scale Bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Alien Legendary Scale Bust

I may still pick her up later if I can find a deal or use some points on a regular version. She's definitely a beautiful statue.

Alien Ripley is a must-buy for me. I'll have to see the price on the power loader before I commit to that one though.

I'm guessing Alien Ripley will come in at around $224.99, which is pricey for a female Hot Toy. The Power Loader...I can't see the combo pack going for less than $499.99, but I could see it upwards of $599.99 for the pair. The least I can see it going for is $499.99. I'm surprised neither were announced during Spook, as they were revealed back at SDCC, but could be closer to Christmas.

For now I'm content with my $50 Alien cookie jar from several years back...LOL

XP00355lg.jpg

Hah that's a great cookie jar.

Decide if you were keeping yours yet or not man? With the way some are shaping up, if you DO want this in your collection, I'd say odds are in your favour to try and swing it so you can keep the one you're happy with now. But hey, you know the order in which you want to have funds for :)

Considering that this bust is actually packed sideways... Upside down is not really possible... :monkey3

You really do talk complete & utter drivel. & you're incredibly antagonistic to the extent where I've no doubt that you manage to get into serious arguments with your own shadow.

Ever since someone mentioned the cookie jar like base to this that is all I can now see. [emoji24] The lower half is kind of uninspiring when compared to the warrior LSB.

Well a nice big box, with a nice low number just arrived upside down at my door. Very excited and anxious at the same time..

VLfrjKr.jpg

B3RWSOM.jpg

NZnhX9o.jpg

What's going on Matt?
Your delay is getting me worried...

Probably right to be, See the pics below for my first sight when opening this up. I'll think hard before voicing my opinion or taking pictures.

As you can see, I have the broken right tendon but the part isn't complete to glue back on. That is probably minor compared to some of my other complaints..

mBp6yNe.jpg

PF2YFHC.jpg

Back