Statue Alien: Big Chap Legendary Scale Bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well that sucks :/ Oh well. I'm sure something else will get announced that I want, lol.

It would be nice to get an Alien 4 1/4 figure to finish that scale for one per movie like the 1/6 statues. That or a new LSB should be previewing soon hopefully, not sure if a Pred or Alien will be next but I assume Pred. Like you said I am sure there will be something, nice not having to worry about losing the points on the balance now so that makes it easier.

It would be nice to get an Alien 4 1/4 figure to finish that scale for one per movie like the 1/6 statues. That or a new LSB should be previewing soon hopefully, not sure if a Pred or Alien will be next but I assume Pred. Like you said I am sure there will be something, nice not having to worry about losing the points on the balance now so that makes it easier.

Man I want an Alien 1/4 scale Maquette so bad, especially after ordering the 1/4 Predator custom from The Art Department. I hope the next LSB is a Predator one. Perhaps a masked bust.

Many of the regs will have gone to trade accounts. Maybe they started dealer preorders for it before it was made available to everyone.
The Warrior Reg was set at 1750, this is more than likely going to be higher.
You really think ADs have ordered close to 2,000 of these?
It's too small. Unfortunate.
It's a LSB, 1:2 scale bust, so it's pretty much spot on.
You mean it's not 1:1? Then you would be correct :wink1:

It's too small. Unfortunate.

I suspect this is bigger than many people are thinking it will be, for some reason people are caught u on the height of it when in reality this guy is really long. If they do this one right, it will be one heck of an LSB I reckon.

Good catch on the reg Col, and yet still no damn ES!

I hate to admit it, but it does make me want statues when they sell out and go to wait list. Typical human psychology I guess.

Last edited:
Back