Statue Alien: Big Chap Legendary Scale Bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This will be at least as many as the warrior at 500, they sold quite quickly and this is a nicer looking bust imo. I guess the price makes a difference also.

In an ideal world we would all pull together and not order until the ES is announced as it would soon end that crappy policy but good luck getting everybody to agree to that.

Then the ES would never be announced! It's take months! :) I'm sure the ES won't be announced until April, and maybe even May, so there's probably no reason to hold out. That said, there's probably no reason to jump right on if you're more comfortable waiting for the ES either! I'd agree with those above and say it'll land between 500-700 at the most. The Warrior took a bit to get there, and the regular is still TBD and still available...so it's likely the same will happen here with an edition size around that for the EX, then an TBD regular edition for quite a while.

I'd love to order a second warrior and have it customized with a closed mouth and looking into the opposite direction! Anyone know what a custom job like that would run me from a reputable person?

By this logic then the Big Chap is taller than the Queen Alien because Badejo was taller than the two dudes who were in that suit too.

Ya see where I'm going with this?

Film facts clearly state that the Alien Warriors were taller than the Big Chap. It's just simply a fact people... Don't fight it.

Your Alien facts are awesome. Tell me more...

Plenty of menacing detail lurking beneath that dome, it is clear some artistic license has been used on this one but my word I can't wait to have it sat in front of me!

Your Alien facts are awesome. Tell me more...

The stage props from 1986 that made up the atmosphere processing station of Hadley's Hope (specifically where the Marines battled the Aliens) was recycled and used again in 1989's Tim Burton's Batman. You can see the same stairs, etc in Axis Chemicals each time they show it.

I'm sure your comment was sarcastic. But I am loaded with info on these films. I'm "Xeno Junkie" for a reason.

Not sure why offering up film facts are making you so offensive?

Plenty of menacing detail lurking beneath that dome, it is clear some artistic license has been used on this one but my word I can't wait to have it sat in front of me!

That pick is SICK!! Totally looking forward to this!!

Me too, genuinely haven't been so excited for a collectable in a long long time, if they mess this one up I will be so unbelievably annoyed.

Me too, genuinely haven't been so excited for a collectable in a long long time, if they mess this one up I will be so unbelievably annoyed.

Well I though the Reeve PF was one of those they could not drop the ball on and they fumbled something fierce. I am prepared for anything with this piece, but hopefully they have done it justice.

Well I though the Reeve PF was one of those they could not drop the ball on and they fumbled something fierce. I am prepared for anything with this piece, but hopefully they have done it justice.

Difference is we've seen the proto for this and it looks ace.
The Supes proto looks pretty bad so there's no hope for the actual production piece.

Yeah it seems to be the sculpt and pose people don't like about the superman, at least we know the prototype for this is incredible. It is just the production pieces I am worried about, the dome in particular as it would be almost impossible to fix if it is messed up.

Let's all count the ways sideshow could manage to F this piece up... I love the look and design but I'll admit... Unless completely obvious like them giving it buck teeth I might not notice...

Back