Statue Alien: Big Chap Legendary Scale Bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was told to send a picture of the Edition number of my destroyed piece.
I'm thinking the only reason would be so they can produce more at a later date :nono

Just got my second reply, nothing new, I've asked if a new tendon and dome can be sent out to me so I can cut mine off and fix the biggest issues, I'll report back soon with a predictable update.

Those parts are not removable or swappable you won't get a new dome/tendon either.Sorry bro send it back.

Those parts are not removable or swappable you won't get a new dome/tendon either.Sorry bro send it back.

No they aren't, but if I had replacement parts I could cut them off without worrying about damaging them and replace them with the new parts. It is a mute point anyway as I just got the expected reply, no spare parts produced.

My tendons came broken only one side,but the dome is perfect,took $45.00 credit, put the broken pieces in a ziplock and zap-a-gap later.

Sorry to those that got some QC issue ones... The ones that came out w/out QC issues look nice... I am a fan of these LS Alien Busts... I don't collect Busts but if I was going to get some these would be the ones. Very nice.

Got confirmation I can move my applied credit to another order so I am returning the bust. Hopefully my EX goes to someone in need of a replacement as mine seems to be one of the better copies, albeit not perfect by any means.

Got confirmation I can move my applied credit to another order so I am returning the bust. Hopefully my EX goes to someone in need of a replacement as mine seems to be one of the better copies, albeit not perfect by any means.
I got told I would only get a credit if I kept it :huh

No no no. I got offered that too. I'm talking about a credit I had applied to this order a few months ago that was a credit I received from the faults with a hellboy PF.
Gotcha!
Do you have any garantee that, if the new one comes with QC issues and damages again, you will be able to have a new one and repeat the process??
That would call for a refund. I've asked for it to be checked over but who knows :huh

Good luck Col! Hope the new one comes in looking great...or at least up to par with being able to be displayed! I've got Machiko on PO right now, and that's the last non-Hot Toys piece on my radar at the moment. Here's hoping it's on par with Red Sonja (without the surprise ash paint job, even though some didn't mind it!) in terms of quality.

So much fear!!!

tumblr_mapln1NR8I1qgzqnco1_500.gif

I decided to take up a new career path... Dentistry, never too late for a change ;) I'll show the results next week sometime.

F5RuRJD.jpg

I know this piece had some shoddy QC, but I must say I love how it displays - been waiting a long time for an Alien in my small collection.

IMG_1989 (Large).JPG

Thanks - ended up buying a Besta for it and then another one for my T2 bust - turned out to be a very expensive bust!

Back