Alien 3 Ripley custom

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

slikkerias

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hi, so I'm building a bald Ripley to go with my Dog Alien (yes, I'm one of those who love that movie)... I have the unpainted bald Ripley from Snyder-man to start with.
I'm looking for some clothes to modify and kit bash to get her to look as close to the movie as possible. So if you have any ideas please share them! And also if you have a good idea of which body I should use. Thanks!
IMG_1256.jpg
IMG_1257.jpg
IMG_1258.jpg
IMG_1317.jpg

Why bother? When Alien 5 comes out it's going to discount Alien 3 and Alien: Resurrection as if they never happened.
Other than that, I have no help to offer other than what you've got so far looks good.
Ryan

Well the movie still exists regardless... Don't really see the issue. Also alien 5 is on hold and might never happen... So whatever.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Why bother? When Alien 5 comes out it's going to discount Alien 3 and Alien: Resurrection as if they never happened.
Other than that, I have no help to offer other than what you've got so far looks good.
Ryan

Well the movie still exists regardless... Don't really see the issue. Also alien 5 is on hold and might never happen... So whatever.
PS: ...and if you call a movie 5 you acknowledge that there was a 3 and 4 no matter if you the story ignores them or not.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

just buy a green shirt and then weather it up it will look bigger on a female body anyway. the pants just get some brown cargo pants and weather them to. for the belt you can just use leather straps. the boots look like regular combat boots.

Back