Alice RE3 "Zombie Killer"

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Saya

Super Freak
Reaction score
This is the "Zombie Killer Alice" by brother production with a few modifications. the most noticable is the hs. Replaced by Spensers hs, painted by my husb dwing. A way better likeness imo. The other is the chest plate.(a cybody chest plate) the original was way too busty. However the body is nice and I like the articulation. Its better than the cybody I was going to use. The hand guns are not the greatest and I will have to glue the sliding clips on to keep them from falling off. but over all I'm happy with it.

237-1.jpg

235.jpg

231.jpg

So,fellow freaks if you ordered this as well, post your pics too. I think she turned out pretty good. :D

THIS IS SWEET!!!! Very nice!!! :rock

(Where was I when this was first posted? :confused)

Saya's shipped on the 11th and we received on the 28th. I have to contact them as the crossbow arrived broken.

yes spenser hs looks fantastic! The one it came with doesnt look like her imo. and thanks everyone. If anyone got one please feel free to post their pics.

Alice01.jpg

here's mine... using ikecon's HS... didn't know spenser made her HS, else would have gotten from him... your's look superb!

Yea it does look awesome Saya!

I knew I should have gotten one of these at the time. Hopefully I can snag one down the line and then get Spenser's head.

Back