Alex Ross Avengers Group Bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have the Original Seven Litho. The Statue Unpainted looks good. Like to see what the Avengers Set looked like Unpainted. Maybe it's the Paint Job that is the problem?

I think the sculpt is fine, like the JLA. It might be the paint job at fault from the looks of it, I don't really know much about painting but the colors look flat in some areas, especially the skin tones and hair. It loses dimensionality and depth.

Would have been nice to have Giantman behind them and retailing for a much lower price!

And there actually Wasp in the center.

I saw this on amazon. Looks good until i saw the price. $949??!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The unpainted sculpt of the Justice League looks nice and I assume the unpainted sculpt of the Avengers probably looked nice as well. The paint job looks cheap and sloppy as many have noted it looks similar to those $10 piggy banks and the rock formation (or whatever that is) used inbetween the characters is just odd looking. It's not huge either, maybe $100 and I guess you're paying the additional $700 for the autograph??

wow I am a huge alex ross fan, that is not Alex ross, that looks like it was sculpted by Marvel Milestone. I would not pay $100.00 for that.

The unpainted sculpt of the Justice League looks nice and I assume the unpainted sculpt of the Avengers probably looked nice as well. The paint job looks cheap and sloppy as many have noted it looks similar to those $10 piggy banks and the rock formation (or whatever that is) used inbetween the characters is just odd looking. It's not huge either, maybe $100 and I guess you're paying the additional $700 for the autograph??

I'm really disappointed in the Avengers and The Seven statues sets. Not worth anything near what they're charging.

wow I am a huge alex ross fan, that is not Alex ross, that looks like it was sculpted by Marvel Milestone. I would not pay $100.00 for that.

Exactly!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back