Alcatraz on Fox

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Among other things :clap

:lecture

3778339.jpg
:drool
hump-1.gif

Caught the premiere on Monday, the show is very good so far and has me eager to see where it goes from here.

I wasn't too keen on the premise when I heard it - but I really liked the first 2 episodes. Although she does look REALLY young to be a homicide detective.

Also Sam Neill's character
Spoiler Spoiler:

I wasn't too keen on the premise when I heard it - but I really liked the first 2 episodes. Although she does look REALLY young to be a homicide detective.

Also Sam Neill's character
Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

I'm kinda getting sick of "cop shows" all together. It's like they can't come up with any better characters.

This. Fringe. Grimm. Castle. The ten million CSIs. SVU. NCIS. Persons of Interest (kinda). Rookie Blue. H50. Unforgettable. Blue Bloods

and those are just the ones I know off the top of my head. . . :lol

Not saying their bad, cause I watch 5 of them.

Its like either the main character is a doctor and its a medical drama, or their a cop and its a cop show.

Thats why LOST will go down in history as the greatest show ever to air. Cause it was fresh. :lecture

Can't wait to see the how the River is, even if its from the guy who did those POS PA movies. :)

I'm kinda getting sick of "cop shows" all together. It's like they can't come up with any better characters.

This. Fringe. Grimm. Castle. The ten million CSIs. SVU. NCIS. Persons of Interest (kinda). Rookie Blue. H50. Unforgettable. Blue Boods

and those are just the ones I know off the top of my head. . . :lol

Its like either the main character is a doctor, and its a medical drama or their a cop and its a cop show.

Thats why LOST will go down in history as the greatest show ever to air. Cause it was fresh. :lecture

:blissy

she does look REALLY young to be a homicide detective.

Because she is. Minimum age to join the SFPD is 21 years old. She's 28 in real life so basically she made Homicide Detective in 6 years after her first year as a trainee. lolz.

Spoiler Spoiler:

Only problem with that:

Spoiler Spoiler:

:monkey1

Yeah yeah I know, it's a TV show. Just throwing out some info about my city. Go 49ers!!!!

I finally got around to watching this tonight. Last month on a flight from Houston to Portland, they were airing the pilot on the plane. Interesting that there were a number of differences between what I saw then and what aired:

- Rebecca had a cop boyfriend. There was a scene with the two of them swimming in the bay and another scene at their apartment when Doc came to pick up Rebecca for their boat ride to Alcatraz.
- Lucy appeared earlier in the episode. She suggested Rebecca do an Internet search on Jack Sylvane, which is how she first realized he as an inmate.
- The whole scene with Rebecca and her partner's death were not there.
- The scene where Emerson locks Jack up and the scene where he asks Rebecca to join him to help catch the 63s were flipped.

Back