• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

AL(|)ENS Statues props and busts SIDESHOW, PALISADES, ATTAKUS, HCG, MARMIT

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AL(|)EN COLLECTOR

Freaked Out
Reaction score
I will try to sell on here before I put them on ebay. UK seller would prefer to sell within UK and cash on collection. Due to expense of international shipping but would consider shipping overseas. Prices don't include postage, I will try to find the cheapest and safest tracked postage method.

All items fully boxed and mint with no issues unless stated otherwise.

Palisades Aliens Statue £100 $150

Palisades light up egg £80 $120

Palisades Facehugger mini bust £30 $45

Attakus Alien egg Birth Statue SOLD

Attakus Aliens Warrior £200 $300 (I have colour box and certificate but no foam inserts) But would be packaged secure.

HCG Aliens Pulse Rifle Brown bess SOLD

Comes with extra magazine clip and I will throw in a free life size facehugger.

HCG Aliens Chestburster £220 $330
(The boxed is signed by Barbera Coles Cocooned woman with proof)

Marmit Alien Pose B statue Artist Proof 1 of 3, signed by the artist. £390 $590 (Bought this from a well known member here)

Sideshow/HCG Giger signed bust Artist proof, only 50 of these made. £1000 $1500

All prices are negotiable and open to sensible offers. Can send pictures on request. I will open another thread in the action figures section for my Hot Toys pieces.

Thank you for looking

Last edited:
Re: AL(|)ENS AL(|)ENS AND MORE AL(|)ENS Statues props and busts SIDESHOW AND MORE

Here is a video of my collection so you can see the pieces:

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jO2XfW5MKe0&feature=player_embedded[/ame]

Re: AL(|)ENS AL(|)ENS AND MORE AL(|)ENS Statues props and busts SIDESHOW AND MORE

Also to note paypal only unless cash on collection. Price includes Paypal fees.

Oh! You're selling your signed Giger 1/4 bust? I don't think I could part with mine. It's so gorgeous and signed by the master too...

Back