Ajkhunter's Mcfarlane Hockey Collection

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ajkhunter

Ill show you the Darkside
CF Supporter
Reaction score
Hi guys, so it wasn't till like a month ago that I started to really begin collecting statues, soon I will show the ones I have but the collection is very slim and after seeing all your collections I feel it would disappoint haha, anyway I got started with this hobby by collecting Mcfarlane Sports Picks: NHL, Hockey is the only sport I watch, I live and breathe it, also alot of collectors don't open their figures, but for me I only don't open the ones that are numbered. So here is my collection, sorted by team, the bookcase to the right has my stanley cup figures on top with more teams on the lower shelves, I plan on taking better photos but here is a quick glimpse, hope you enjoy.

IMG_0436.jpg

Here is the Updated Pics, by teams.

Detroit RedWings:
IMG_0494.jpg

Toronto MapleLeafs:
IMG_0495.jpg

Montreal Canadians:
IMG_0496.jpg

Top Shelf-Boston Bruins/ Bottom Shelf-Chicago BlackHawks:
IMG_0497.jpg

Top and Bottom Shelf-NY Rangers/ Bottom Shelf-Anaheim Ducks:
IMG_0498.jpg

Edmonton Oilers:
IMG_0499.jpg

Vancouver Canucks:
IMG_0500.jpg

Top Shelf-St. Louis Blues/ Washington Capitals/ Bottom Shelf-Calgary Flames:
IMG_0501.jpg

Top Shelf-Tampa Bay Lightning/ Phoenix Coyotes/ Bottom Shelf- Pre-NHLPA agreement Figures
IMG_0502.jpg

Rest on Bottom of Page...

Last edited:
Thanks a lot guys, really appreciate it, been busy working, tomorrow i have off, I'll take some more pictures to show you guys.

That's it? :lol Great collection. I have from series 1-19 complete sets myself. Still debating to sell to make room.

Welcome to ghe forum :duff

Rest of the Pictures.

Top Shelf-Dallas Stars/ Philadelphia Flyers/ Middle Shelf-Atlanta Thrashers/ Minnesota Wild/ Nashville Predators/ Carolina Hurricanes/ Bottom Shelf-Winnapeg Jets/ Hartford Whalers/ Quebec Nordiques
IMG_0503.jpg

Stanley Cup Champions
IMG_0504.jpg

Buffalo Sabres/ New Jersey Devils
IMG_0505.jpg

Ottawa Senators
IMG_0506.jpg

Colorado Avalanche
IMG_0507.jpg

NY Islanders/ Los Angeles Kings
IMG_0508.jpg

Connected Packs