Airport exchange blvd #200???

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jye318

Super Freak
Reaction score
Guys what is that address for? Anyone down that? It's not the acutlly address from the buyer at eBay but Paypal tells me to ship there, is it save ?

1850 Airport Exchange Blvd #200
Erlanger, KY 41025
United States

iirc it's eBay's Global Shipping program hub address before they ship overseas...I think I shipped there once and everything went smoothly

thanks a lot guys, really scary of ebay now.
thanks for that pm wave !!

this mother F#@!@# didn't know about this, glad I ask him first, and he ask me to sent refund with full among with shipping fee, wtf, I charge him $525 shipped and he ask me $42 shipping fee, must be a scammer !!

back out. dont send it. if he wants your item hell deal with it, otherwise run for z hills. he may not be a scammer but just a disgruntled buyer. imo if the person gives you hassle and he hasnt even received it yet let him cancel and let it return ship. if he files a complaint deal with ebay just fight it the best you can. its also a good idea to put in your listings that the buyer assumes all responsibilities of import costs, just to cover you. unfortunately this is why i do not ship out of my country anymore unless its a member here that i know is a good doobie.

Last edited:
I think they've set things up so that it's easier to sell to international, you just ship to some eBay center and then they take care of the shipping from there.

Back