AHY PAPA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If I didnt already have a PS3 and a PSP I would go for these. Either way Im sure that PS3 will be selling out like crazy for people that were just waiting for that game.

Can you imagine if they released a FFVII (remade of course) PS3 system? Those would sell fast, especially was engraved or something with FFVII stuff.

ahhh, that makes sense. I really need to get one soon before the backwards compatability ones are gone forever.

I don't think the 80s are really that limited. It seems like most bestbuys have tons. Mine had at least 100 on the floor last time i walked in.

I don't think the 80s are really that limited. It seems like most bestbuys have tons. Mine had at least 100 on the floor last time i walked in.

They're collecting...dust.

The 80 Gbs backward compatibility is not as good as the 60 GB. Alot of people prefer the Emotion Engine (PS2's CPU).

Sorry, but MSG sux. It's just a lame ass espionage game. I want to shoot **** and blow **** up, not hide in a ****ing box.

I think youve been watching too much Michael Bay. This game is going to kick all kinds of ass.

I'm not saying I won't like it (hell no one's played this game yet). I'm just saying I prefer action games to stealth games. I hated the Splinter Cell series because all you do is sneak around and try not to get detected. That's boring as hell and not why I play video games. I wanna shoot someone and blow **** up.

I can still respect why someone else may love this style of game. I'm just saying it's not my preferred style. But this will still be my first or second PS3 game nonetheless.

dude !!! MGS IS ACTION , STEALTH is what ever you want to make of it.

you should try it first before making a coment

YEAAA RIGHT MAN !!

ZELDA !!! pffftt you compare zelda to MGS !

dont make me laugh !

I don't hate or like MGS, but that doesn't mean I'm gonna stand by and have someone bash on Zelda.

Zelda is held in high regard by gamers and pretty much everyone else in the world who knows anything about games.

I've at least heard of MGS... whats Gears????

Gears of War is an action game that was released in 2006. I thought it was a cool game to play but the story sucked ball!!! Plus it was way too short (about 6 hours to end the game)!
However, the coop mode is quite fun to play with a friend.

Anyway, it can't stand the comparison to MGS :D

Gears of War is an action game that was released in 2006. I thought it was a cool game to play but the story sucked ball!!! Plus it was way too short (about 6 hours to end the game)!
However, the coop mode is quite fun to play with a friend.

Anyway, it can't stand the comparison to MGS :D

any future freaks live membership is revoked :lol:lol:lol

Wow dude, you just insulted one of the greatest series in gaming today.

Lame :emperor

I said it was good for what it is. It's just not the type of game that I want to play. I did enjoy #2 the first time through but thought it was boring after the first play through.

Back