AH Starwars?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
AaylaSketch.jpg

I'm all in for this idea!

That one is great.

:rotfl:rotfl

I wonder if Jedi were allowed to um... get it on ? Other than Anakin.

**Geek alert**
Ki Adi Mundi was part of a species that was almost extinct so he actually had several wives and children.

And this is really weird, but I think I heard somewhere that Lucas said Jedi were allowed to have sex, just not fall in love. But I can't remember where I got that so I have no clue if it is accurate or not.

And I really hope that wasn't a rhetorical question or else I really feel like an idiot. (Moreso than usualy I mean) :lol

And this is really weird, but I think I heard somewhere that Lucas said Jedi were allowed to have sex, just not fall in love. But I can't remember where I got that so I have no clue if it is accurate or not.

I remember him saying that.

It was attachment that the Jedi had to avoid.

Glad to know I'm not the only one who knows the mating restrictions for Jedi.

In the DK comics, Aayla and Kit were totally getting it on! well maybe not getting on but it was obvious they had a "thing"

Check this action out

AaylaKitFisto.jpg

While the Mace/Yoda/Aayla pic is great I like this one done by Adam a little better:

jedibabe1hp8.jpg

Adam draws ladies better than anyone I have ever seen. Every single one of these pics is astounding. And it's not merely body proportions or seductive trickery, it's all in the eyes.. The face and eyes of his female illustrations are really what sell these, they exude seductiveness... :drool

And I absolutely LOVE the Yoda dialog... hilarious. :lol

Just remember that the Gentle Giant Slave Leia statue recently released did not sell well. This could be a sign that SSC wouldn't take the gamble.

Just remember that the Gentle Giant Slave Leia statue recently released did not sell well. This could be a sign that SSC wouldn't take the gamble.

It didn't sell well because people couldn't get over them covering her bum. The statue besides that is really fantastic, and I'm not a big fan of GG. Most of their stuff is cold and a little to clinical for my tastes.

That's very nice, but the Shaak Ti group shot just a tad bit more...

Yoda_LadyJedis.jpg

The Aayla sketch was a request from a convention that ended up being the inspiration for the later "Jedi Babes" piece.

sorry I missed the first 4 pages; I was just clued into this thread tonight.

Back