Statue AH! Catwoman Legendary Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've said it before, this piece will fall flat on its face if they release it. The masked head looks like a dude, no amount of face tweaking so far has been able to fix that. They need an alternate head with hair showing or something to give it a more feminin look. But if they do that it will just look like some generic S&M chick in latex. Hate to say, the only thing that will sell this piece is sex appeal. Right now she's got an anorexic thing going on with a male face. It ain't working.

She needs wide hips, fairly large boobs, meaty thighs, bubble butt, high heels and sexy face. It will sell just fine then, even at 2k there will be buyers.

As is, it isn't going anywhere.

Chris

The face on her looks stunning, especially the eyes

Her face is beautiful. They had to have improved it. I remember the initial pics that were pretty bad.
Early on she did look manish. I'd consider getting this, if it was an improvement over the premium format. But I can't see how it would be. If they over-sex-up the pf like the Ivy PF, then I will pass on it.

I'd actually be happier with this piece if it was just a life-size bust. There isn't much going on with the body. The pose is about as static as you can get. Paying 2k for a super simple figure and some vinyl.....it isn't justified.

Last edited:
Her face is beautiful. They had to have improved it. I remember the initial pics that were pretty bad.
Early on she did look manish. I'd consider getting this, if it was an improvement over the premium format. But I can't see how it would be. If they over-sex-up the pf like the Ivy PF, then I will pass on it.

I'd actually be happier with this piece if it was just a life-size bust. There isn't much going on with the body. The pose is about as static as you can get. Paying 2k for a super simple figure and some vinyl.....it isn't justified.

wow that is gorgeous!!! :love

Its nice but they gotta be crazy to put this on 2000$ . :( 1200$ max suits her I think.
They can sell Doom with far more sophisticated design by 2000$ that's suit him well.
I really hope they can put the right price tag on this.

She looks so beautiful!!!! I want her!!!!

I need to win the lottery XD

No thanks.. to all of that. :lol

I'd like to buy her as is

SS Alex said they hope to put her up for pre-order in 2014.

Dude really? What kind of women are you into?

She needs to have a butt and hips like this, and thighs like quinn.

22784_10200127770336452_1165003209_n.jpg

Instead we got, whatever this is...
Sideshow_Catwoman.jpg

Chris

That last foto is scary... Far far different than the Art cover, which looks stunning.

Proportions don't look right in that pic. Head looks to big

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk

Dude really? What kind of women are you into?

She needs to have a butt and hips like this, and thighs like quinn.

View attachment 89249

Instead we got, whatever this is...
View attachment 89250

Chris

You know women don't have to have absurd proportions right? I agree that her proportions do not look right, but she doesn't have to have some insane hourglass figure. Comments like yours depress me and make it all too obvious how shallow people are, though I can only blame their culture.

You know women don't have to have absurd proportions right? I agree that her proportions do not look right, but she doesn't have to have some insane hourglass figure. Comments like yours depress me and make it all too obvious how shallow people are, though I can only blame their culture.

My wife looks very close to the art, all natural. Sorry she depresses you.

Chris

Back