AH & Brooks Lines not restricted to females.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bullseye

Super Freak
Reaction score
According to the Q&A from SS both lines are not restricted to females.

I’ve read in your newsletter that Sideshow is starting a new Marvel Comiquette line with Mark Brooks. I just want to know: is this new line *exclusive* to female characters similar to the Adam Hughes line? I personally would love to see some male Marvel characters as well. Also, are products from this line in same scale to the AH! Comiquette line?

Neither Adam Hughes nor Mark Brooks are obligated to do females only, and it is entirely possible that one or the other may stray to design a male character. We’ll share your support with both AH! and MB, and the dev team. Thank you!

....AH and Brooks should stick to the females in these lines.....T&A sells in this hobby....sausage not so much.

I am sure many can't wait for the companion "Cloak" comiquette to go with Dagger.

Now you get to find out what was in all that darkness in the cloak.

I think this is more to cover themselves in case they ever do want to do males. I'm sure, especially with AH, he's mostly concerned with females since it's been established that there are 2 or 3 more babes confirmed to be next. Personally, I wouldn't mind seeing it.

The Next AH Comiquette Storm Pre-Order Available NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!.....

rupaul.jpg

you like!?.......​

Complete honesty here; I have no knowledge of Sideshow telling Adam he could design male statues. We were under the impression it was a females only line.

They may be planning something different in the future; or maybe Brooks has some guys in store for his line. But to my knowledge Adam has not discussed doing any of the Marvel Men with Sideshow. If he could, I know he'd want to do a Captain America.

Complete honesty here; I have no knowledge of Sideshow telling Adam he could design male statues. We were under the impression it was a females only line.

They may be planning something different in the future; or maybe Brooks has some guys in store for his line. But to my knowledge Adam has not discussed doing any of the Marvel Men with Sideshow. If he could, I know he'd want to do a Captain America.

Oh God, if only that could happen. I have been dying for a Cap comiquette from sideshow. The only thing better than that would be a Cap comiquette by AH.

I really hope SS would let Adam do Cap one day. I'm sold without even seeing it. Then again, I'm that way with all of Adam's statues.

If Adam & SS did Cap that would be so frick'n COOL! :rock:rock:rock

The day that either one of these lines announces a statue with a sidepipe or larger than usual man bits, I'm giving up collecting Marvel entirely.

Sorry for the bump, but has it been confirmed whether these pieces will be the same scale? From what I can see in the photos and videos coming out of SDCC, they appear to be close, but it is hard to tell definitely.

I’ve read in your newsletter that Sideshow is starting a new Marvel Comiquette line with Mark Brooks. I just want to know: is this new line *exclusive* to female characters similar to the Adam Hughes line? I personally would love to see some male Marvel characters as well. Also, are products from this line in same scale to the AH! Comiquette line?

Scarlet Witch is 17.5 inches. Same as Dagger. So they do seem to be there a bit taller than the Hughes comiquettes but it should not be too noticeable when they are side by side.

Back