Agent 47 Is Coming!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

civiclx

Super Freak
Reaction score
Good thing we're getting a 15 day notice because he would have killed us all if we had not been tipped off.

Dear Well-Hung Collector,

Your pre-order of the Hitman Premium Format Figure – Sideshow Exclusive will be arriving into our US warehouse in 15 days at which time we will charge your card for the item. Please verify that your shipping address and payment information are correct on your order by Monday, February 15, 2010 through your online account. You can sign in to your account here: https://www.sideshowtoy.com/cgi-bin/myhistory.cgi.

I've got this, the Legolas ex., the Doc Holliday ex., and two Baseball Fury PFs all shipping within the next 3-4 weeks. Needless to say, I won't be eating out for a while...

This in two weeks and then Punisher in March. There goes my bonus.:Flush

lol Maybe I should have my taxes done a bit early this year to cover these guys. I didn't know that Punisher would be shipping in March but that's ok. I try and keep it to one piece every two weeks so I should be ok. Like El Scutto I also have the Doc Holliday PF coming soon as well.

Even though I have the exclusive coming, think I'm going to display him with the 2 Ballers. IMO that pose is badass:gun

lol Maybe I should have my taxes done a bit early this year to cover these guys. I didn't know that Punisher would be shipping in March but that's ok. I try and keep it to one piece every two weeks so I should be ok. Like El Scutto I also have the Doc Holliday PF coming soon as well.

Even though I have the exclusive coming, think I'm going to display him with the 2 Ballers. IMO that pose is badass:gun

Me too. The ballers are synonymous with Hitman. I wouldn't pose him any other way.

I only played the first game for the PS2 and I did see the movie which wasn't all that bad to me. Of course, I'm not too critical of the movies I watch:eek:

I can't think of any other characters that we might get...well maybe an Olga Kuryl...blah blah blah:D Would you be interested in another statue in another pose? I'm sure most people wouldn't but it might be cool to see a pose where he's sneaking up on someone and about to strangle them. I'm new to collecting so I wouldn't be totally opposed to double dipping on a great piece.

Do you know where you're going to put him in your collection yet Razor?

Me too. The ballers are synonymous with Hitman. I wouldn't pose him any other way.

Same here. I guess you could always do the "one 'baller, one knife" look, but the dual pistols look really is iconic to the character. Two knives just looks odd.

Same here. I guess you could always do the "one 'baller, one knife" look, but the dual pistols look really is iconic to the character. Two knives just looks odd.

I agree that the knife was an odd choice for Agent 47. If he could of had a garrote in two hands tightly, then the exclusive would make more sense.

I only played the first game for the PS2 and I did see the movie which wasn't all that bad to me. Of course, I'm not too critical of the movies I watch:eek:

I can't think of any other characters that we might get...well maybe an Olga Kuryl...blah blah blah:D Would you be interested in another statue in another pose? I'm sure most people wouldn't but it might be cool to see a pose where he's sneaking up on someone and about to strangle them. I'm new to collecting so I wouldn't be totally opposed to double dipping on a great piece.

Do you know where you're going to put him in your collection yet Razor?

I'm pretty new to collecting myself. I should never have gone to Comicon!:banghead

In order for my wife to allow me to display in the living room I had to buy a nicer display unit. I actually found one at IKEA perfect for PFs called the Norden.

https://www.ikea.com/us/en/catalog/products/20116877

I have the Conan PF on the middle left, 2 Hellboy Mindzeye statues on the right. The two bottom spaces are open. The Punisher will go on the right side, and Agent 47 on the left.

Last edited:
I'm pretty new to collecting myself. I should never have gone to Comicon!:banghead

In order for my wife to allow me to display in the living room I had to buy a nicer display unit. I actually found one at IKEA perfect for PFs called the Norden.

https://www.ikea.com/us/en/catalog/products/20116877

I have the Conan PF on the middle left, 2 Hellboy Mindzeye statues on the right. The two bottom spaces are open. The Punisher will go on the right side, and Agent 47 on the left.

lol that's funny about your wife making you buy a nicer display case. and a nice one it is! I have yet to get my first case for collectibles.

which comicon did you go to?

lol that's funny about your wife making you buy a nicer display case. and a nice one it is! I have yet to get my first case for collectibles.

which comicon did you go to?

Hey civiclx, didn't see this post. I first went to SDCC in '08. This summer will be my third.

Just got notice that this will begin shipping on Wed. I'm very excited, but not looking forward to dropping the dough.:banghead

My first flexpayment will be charged on Monday, which means that my Hitman ex. PF won't ship until the end of April. But at $86 and change per payment, it's considerably easier on my wallet and worth the wait.

They are really taking their sweet time with this one. It should have begun shipping on the 17th. It's not like there were that many produced.

Says this will be shipping out soon but I haven't gotten a UPS shipping notice yet. Then we have punished reg starting tomorrow and I got an email tonigt that my waitlist for the AVP:R dio exc has been converting:banghead. Might b a good time to find out about flexpay:duh

Back