• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

After your expertise please?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

smally

Freaked Out
Reaction score
Freaks,

I once asked this question a while ago with another rare fig that I was looking to sell and got some very helpful replies. I now seek your expert assistance with a price guide for another possible sale:

I'm looking to sell my complete Hot toys colonial marines collection. That means Hicks, Vasquez, Apone, Drake, Hudson, repaint alien and Ripley with the power loader.

All are in original boxes - however the only down side is a couple of the power cables on the rear of the loader have snapped off (which occured during a house move) and although glued back on - the loader is not perfect now.

Any ideas on what I should be looking at asking for the lot without any splits?

Any help would be appreciated.
Smally.

I'd say $1100-1400 for the lot.

Yeah, that sounds about right.

But if you were to list them separately... which wouldn't be hard as you don't have that many pieces you'd probably end up closer to $1700. And don't forget shipping something like that as a lot would be much more expensive than just one at a time.

Cheers for the replys peeps.
I think youre all right about selling them individually (I also can kind of guess what theyre all worth that way too).
I think I may have to stick them up for sale on here. If I don't get what I'm after or near too, I'll end up putting them on ebay.

Please keep a look out for a FOR SALE thread soon to be up.

Thanks again freaks!

Smally.

Last edited:
good luck with sale , you should get a pretty penny

Cheers bud...... I have a wedding to pay for this year so the missus has already "informed" me on what the cash is going on :eek: (Little does she know that I have a side project underway!:naughty).

Cheers,
Smally.

i sold my hold set a year and a half ago and got over $2200 when i sold them by there self ... so braking them up is a better way to move then ....

Back