Affluent women should stop pressuring their children into becoming mothers!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
https://www.xojane.com/it-happened-to-me/privileged-rich-girls-summer-camp

These girls can have everything in the world yet their parents are pressuring them into motherhood!

These girls shouldn't be pressured to be a mother or career woman. They should be free to find out what they want to do in life and pursue their dreams!

Fortunately, my parents did not pressure me and respected my hopes and dreams! They also gave me what I wanted!

If I was a young rich girl I would want to travel the world, rise up through the ranks of an multinational corporation, and have sex with as many men as I wanted to.

I will teach my daughter or daughters to not hesitate to rub their happiness, success, wealth, and sex life in the faces of these rich New York mothers!

GIF-what-Ryan-Reynolds-wtf-GIF.gif

This topic really hits home for me. My mother was always trying to pressure me into getting pregnant at a young age. It made our conversations super awkward every time I had to explain to her that I was a dude and wasn't physically capable of childbearing.

04suMg8.gif

As an affluent woman with a daughter, I was totally going to pressure her into becoming a mother, but now thanks to this highly persuasive appeal on a toy forum I will repent my wicked, selfish ways.

This topic really hits home for me. My mother was always trying to pressure me into getting pregnant at a young age. It made our conversations super awkward every time I had to explain to her that I was a dude and wasn't physically capable of childbearing.

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

I'm not saying I wouldn't bang Jessica Nigri, but by and large those cosplay chicks are irritating as ****.

Sometimes I feel bad for them when I see them at a convention with a ton of pervs surrounding them, but then I remember that they chose to be attention whores.

Especially when broads like her whose whole cosplay gimmick is having her titties out. Then they flip out when the one dude's perv switch flips and they get groped.

There is attractive cosplayers out there that still stay classy with it. Not just turn everything into the whore interpretation of whatever they're dressed as.

Yeah, there are plenty of those cosplay girls that don't have their **** out for attention and are more legitimate cosplayers. Nigri was in Dallas in essentially an Ewok-inspired bikini with her **** pushed up to her chin and her line was full all day long. Some of the other girls had bad ass costumes that were sexy even though they were almost fully covered and they just had people trickling over to their booths.

I'm not saying I wouldn't bang Jessica Nigri, but by and large those cosplay chicks are irritating as ****.

Sometimes I feel bad for them when I see them at a convention with a ton of pervs surrounding them, but then I remember that they chose to be attention whores.

I cant hate on cosplay girls because they are like beautiful works of art that decorate the space around them lol :lol

Without the attention seeking cosplay girls, conventions would get pretty unpleasant pretty fast lol

I'd never want to hook up with one of those chicks. Most of them are pretty, but they're so sloven and their living spaces look like hoarders dens. They really don't have their s*** together.

I'd never want to hook up with one of those chicks. Most of them are pretty, but they're so sloven and their living spaces look like hoarders dens. They really don't have their s*** together.

Hook up? Or date?
I understand not wanting to date them, but only hook up? Why not

I cant hate on cosplay girls because they are like beautiful works of art that decorate the space around them lol :lol

Without the attention seeking cosplay girls, conventions would get pretty unpleasant pretty fast lol

Some have plenty of room to decorate on themselves, too.

moh28gJ.jpg

Back