Advice on which body would be best

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tesio

Super Freak
Reaction score
I was wondering if anyone could give a good recommendation as to which would be the best body for a Mighty Morphin Power Ranger custom. They are pretty thin people by and large so I am unsure.

Mighty-Morphin-Power-Rangers.jpg
MMPR_Rangers.jpg
Mmpr_zdj3.jpg

I was thinking maybe the Headplay narrow shoulders? But I am hoping you all with more knowledge might be able to point me in the right direction.

The HP bodies are just HT knock-offs aren't they? I'd say a Medicom RAH301 body would be a better body for a Power Ranger due to it's smaller frame and more dynamic poseability. Fragile as buggery though of course.

The HP bodies are just HT knock-offs aren't they? I'd say a Medicom RAH301 body would be a better body for a Power Ranger due to it's smaller frame and more dynamic poseability. Fragile as buggery though of course.

Yeah HP is a narrow shoulder HT. Just looked up the RAH301, I am worried it might be tooo small, with the helmets I have I worry it would feel like a bobble head, haha.

Back