ADIDAS 2010 Star Wars Collection

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'd like to get the Wookiee jacket, but living in Florida I would never have a reason to wear it other than just to show it off. :dunno

Um dude.....don't u remember last Winter? It was ____ing freezing! It got all the way to 28 one night!

I laughed for a good couple minutes when I saw it so I had to reuse it. :clap
Hardy har har. -______-

It is a perfect response to Bam, though.
NOTHING beats this...

MikeBolton.jpg

...pretty much sums up the way I feel about 'n00ba and her nonsense. :D

By the way, I was fooling around with adding various quantities of shoes to my cart and discovered that they apparently have less than 10 of each size. No wonder these are selling out so quickly.

God help me, I ordered the droids shoes. :thud:

Actually, the more I look at them, the more I like them, although I'm not sure I can get away with actually wearing them. The combo look is kind of growing on me, and I love how they made one of the eyelets on the R2 side red to represent his eye. :cool: Interestingly, my size sold out just minutes after I ordered. They're sold out of more than half of the sizes they once had. The "dark side/light side" shoes that don't feature any particular character don't seem to be selling well at all though.

Come on, Jabba... :lol

Nope... Boba Fett and Jabba still haven't shown up. I'm sure I haven't missed them, and they're still adding things, so I imagine it'll be in the next few days.

Thanks for the input... Personally, I see these more as art pieces in the form of shoes than as everyday footwear. But they should be fun to break out every now and then. I'm not too grown up to have a little fun with something like this.

Adidas is apparently toying with me. No sign of the Fett or Jabba shoes, and I've been checking way too many times a day.

One pair of the Jabba shoes did show up on ebay today, but it's from Asia and costs $250 + $40 shipping. Yeah, I'm going to keep checking adidas.com.

Back