• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

**ADDED Custom P2 kit**/Custom LV-426 Lighted Base/Area 51 Base/12" Kotobukiya P2

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

adegregorio

Super Freak
Reaction score
**ADDED Custom P2 kit**/Custom LV-426 Lighted Base/Area 51 Base/12" Kotobukiya P2

Heres a few things for sale...Feel free to make me offers!

Heres a Sean Hayes P2 kit custom. I did this one a while back for Kit Builders Magazine. Over 13 inches tall. Solid resin cast. This kit is completely customized using various parts from other toys. $350.00

Custom made LV-426 ALIENS Base This is a lighted base I constructed about 5 years ago out of plumbers pipes and grates. It has a blue lightning circular light in the base and a tall eltromagnetic tower at the top of the base.

Its about 19 inches tall. Perfect for a 1:6 ALIEN, Marine or Predator figure. Pictures are actual item for sale. $100.00

Custom made AREA 51 Base. I made this years ago for another project. The fire extinguisher is 1/6 scale so I am assuming this would be used with any 12" figures.The base has a non skid black tar sticker on it to give it a road appearance.

I used scenic gravel that is glued down on the back side and added a few AREA 51 signs. The fence and poles were also custom made using wood dowels and some plastic fencing. And the camera swivels around.

The measurements are 14" long by 10" wide by 15" tall. The camera attached to the pole adds another 4". $50.00

Kotobukiya Predator 2. No box. This has seen better days. This is 1:6 scale 12" tall statue. Has broken spear tips (1 is missing).

Also the cannon is broken from the shoulder harness. Its missing the 2 gauntlet blades and the opened mouth attachment also. $25.00

PM me if your interested. Only selling within the United States. Paypal only please. I will calculate postage when you give me your zipcode.

Thanks for looking.

300predator035.jpg

MORE PICS OF THIS KIT HERE: https://s75.photobucket.com/albums/i281/adegregorio/THE 300 PREDATOR/

IMG_1747.jpg
IMG_1749.jpg

IMG_1751.jpg
IMG_1748.jpg

IMG_1752.jpg
IMG_1744.jpg

Heres what the LV-426 base looks like with a Predator on it (PREDATOR NOT INCLUDED).

scoutpred17.jpg

Heres what the Base looks like with a 12 inch Predator model kit on it. (PREDATOR NOT INCLUDED WITH BASE)
IMG_1765.jpg

ForSaleP2Kotobukiya.jpg

Last edited:
Back