Adam Hughes Loves Indiana Jones

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks for sharing! It's truly amazing work, another set of homeruns for Adam. :rock

And you keep on him about sharing his figure work on his DeviantArt page. I'd love to see more of it.

I've seen these two in person a couple of times (SDCC & SW celebrations) and I always kick myself for never picking up any of AH!'s art. These Indy pieces kick so much ass! Still need me a "Han Solo Smuggler" print from CIII, I think. Great job Ace! Between Adam, Hugh Fleming, and of course Struzan they hit Indy out of the park!

Amen to that! Drew Struzan is my favorite. I've collected most all of his movie posters, ceramic plate art (The Little Rascals), book covers, etc...and anything else he's done since I started in 1984. Adam Hughes is incredible too! I really enjoy is work too. I hope to get some of these new Indy cards from him. Hugh Fleming is very talented too. I've seen some great Indy and Star Wars paintings from him. Awesome stuff. I love the practical artists that use paints, and pencils, rather than the newer digital artist. Just my preference. It's what I enjoy since I've done some drawing and painting myself over the years.

Back