Adam Hughes Leia

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Adam Huges Leia

No kidding. That print is something special. Cyborg-Maul is something you can pick up down the road (probably for less than retail).

Yep. Keep that print, and find other means of financing Maul. I've been in tough spots and foolishly let go of some stuff that I regret. It's a terrible feeling, and an expensive lesson to learn.

The deeper issue of taste needs to be examined here. The fact that that you want this Maul and that you would give up an awesome item for it is disturbing. :lol

I just don't have the wall space for it. By the time I get it framed there just won't be a place for it and to frame it the way I would want to do it (right) is gonna cost some $$$$$$$$$$$$ and I'm getting the exclusive Maul which I doubt will be easy to find...

I just don't have the wall space for it. By the time I get it framed there just won't be a place for it and to frame it the way I would want to do it (right) is gonna cost some $$$$$$$$$$$$ and I'm getting the exclusive Maul which I doubt will be easy to find...

There is nothing special about Cyborg Maul even if it's an EX. It's one of the lamest cash cow license that has ever release. I would keep the print.

I'm not a big fan of prints, but that one is cool nevertheless. I wouldn't trade it for chicken legs Maul.

My guess that is you will be able to find the Ex Maul a hell of a lot easier down the road then the print.

Wall space should not be the reason you would let this go. If you get it framed you would find or make wall space

This --

Leia001.jpg

Leia003.jpg

Or this --

4syz3q.jpg

BOCK BOCK BOCK

I kid.... do what you want. There are 500 exclusives and 1250 regulars (which is still in stock) for an EU character, I think that is a lot personally. That is why I don't think you will have a problem finding him on ebay down the road even for the exc. This PF is either one that you love or hate. Do what makes ya happy :wave

I can understand that.

I wish I could take it off your hands. Like I said earlier in the thread...I've always wanted this print. :D

If Cyborg Maul is what you want then go for it! Pay no attention to what others say, collect what you like :lecture

He prefers Cyborg Maul, so what? STFU and let him make his own damn decisions.

I'd take the badass Sith killer over the Princess laying on a bed anyday... Just sayin.

STFU and let him make his own damn decisions.

Wow seriously?? :dunno

I was just having fun with with Fubeca. If he prefers maul over the print so be it. I know my preference just like others have voiced theirs opinions. This is a msg board right? Last time I knew you are free to give people your thoughts. It doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out this print has gone up quite nicely in value over the years whereas this Maul PF may or may not. Plus these prints rarely get listed on ebay so if he sells it there is a chance he may not have the opportunity to easily get one back. Again just making sure a fellow boardie knows what he is doing with something kinda rare and sought after...

Sorry that someone appears to have pissed in your cheerios this morning...

Sorry that someone appears to have pissed in your cheerios this morning...
Yeah, no.

Wow seriously?? :dunno

I was just having fun with with Fubeca. If he prefers maul over the print so be it. I know my preference just like others have voiced theirs opinions. This is a msg board right? Last time I knew you are free to give people your thoughts. It doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out this print has gone up quite nicely in value over the years whereas this Maul PF may or may not. Plus these prints rarely get listed on ebay so if he sells it there is a chance he may not have the opportunity to easily get one back. Again just making sure a fellow boardie knows what he is doing with something kinda rare and sought after...

It wasn't just you. Couple of people come in "REALLY? :lol" "WORST DECISION EVER :slap". That's where the "seriously?" should be at.
Your last post shows that you were partially joking.. But this wasn't directed specifically at you anyway...

Don't need to get all over someone because he enjoys something that you do not.

Ha no worries! I have been on these boards waaaaaaaaaaay (ever since the Sideshow Freaks T-shirt Days...Oops sorry Dave!!!) too long and have seen people collect things like these...
77171.jpg
901311.jpg
2140.jpg

And I enjoy what I enjoy! :peace

That print is worth far more than a Cyborg Maul PF. And 100 times more cool.

It will also take up about 100 times less space. Worst case scenario, he can mount it on the ceiling in a lightweight lexan case. The print is very classy and is the kind of thing you could see in the richest person's home, for the true connoisseur. The Cyborg Satyr Maul looks a bit ridiculous. Was he really that interesting to bring him back to life like that? I think not.

What the hell?

Anyway, I'd choose the Leia print over the Cyborg Maul PF anyday. WIsh I'd picked up the print at C4.

Back